Reviews for Shards: Supplementary Information
GreatWyrmGold chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
I figured I should reply to Mike somehow. I've been wanting to, but I couldn't, because he's a guest.

Anyways. Roman's Report is here because I wrote it before getting to that point in the main story, and the Interlude slot where it would have fit best was already clogged. As for Two and Three, it took place well before the story began and, again, wouldn't fit anywhere if it did.
As to why they aren't their own separate one-shot stories...well...I had this here, and figured that it would make an okay place to stick little side things so they're all in one place.
Mike chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Interesting.
But why are the last two chapters/interludes included here and not in a main text (or placed independently)?
jtbruce chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
I thought cinder plan was simple cause chaos to create a distraction to get to amber
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
fellow chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Interesting view at the attack.
PurplePitohui chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
So, I have a few ideas how this might affect the undersides (and tagalongs)
Skitter I can see awakening the aura of some of her bugs in the near future, because it’s an obvious way to get a bit more bang for her bug. Even if she awakens them on mass it will probably offset the loss of power do to the lower bug population by quite a bit.
It might not accrue to Rachel as fast, but she should start awakening her dogs too. And if zwei is any indication, Aura awakened hunting dogs can be beasts in their own right, so powering them up will be super effective.
Tattletale’s power’s work on whatever information she starts with, so the limited sensory ability aura grants will have far higher returns for her right of the bat
Grue will hopefully adapt to semblances soon, and Imp might become clocked to Aura sensing.
Parian might be able to spread her Aura to cover her puppets? Not so shore about this one.
And I can’t think of anything for Regent and Flechette/Foil.
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Ooooh, I found shiny.
Watch shiny. Read shiny. Favorite shiny for future shiny.