Reviews for The Whitest Man in Skyrim
VamPyr00 chapter 11 . 12/12/2023
Like the use of Telekinesis. Honestly, if he masters JUST Telekinesis he will be basically unstoppable.
VamPyr00 chapter 8 . 12/12/2023
What the hell? He clearly has played Skyrim before, so he should have been prepared for the boss fight at the word wall, right? Is he, perhaps, a dumbass? Or maybe he is losing his memories or something? Why would he not be prepared for that fight? It is the MAIN fight in the entire Bleak Falls Barrow. Seems really dumb that he wasn't prepared for it.
VamPyr00 chapter 5 . 12/12/2023
Freaking love the interactions with Aela XD! Your MC seems a bit squeamish to me, but then again, I grew up hunting and such so I guess this is normal for people who grow up in the city? Anyways, amazing story so far.
Anon chapter 2 . 11/27/2023
I beg of you, please continue this story. I love it and I am desperate to read more. I love the premise, and and super happy to see that you haven't dropped off the face of the earth.
Pjo crossovers chapter 24 . 9/23/2023
So I looked at the YouTube channel and stuff is still being posted there. But sadly this story does not have stuff being posted. Imma comment about that there
Disappointment chapter 1 . 8/6/2023
You know, when FUCKING SHEOGORATH WALKS IN YOU PROBABLY RECOGNIZE HIM! Stupid talentless idiot. Moron. Disgusting waste of space. ACQUIRE SOME FUCKING BRAINS! IF FUCKING BATMAN COMES IN WILL YOU ALSO SAY "OH THAT DUDE IN BAT COSTUME LOOK FAMILIAR SOMEHOW" ARE YOU DEMENTED? Fucking disgusting.
D3Diton chapter 24 . 7/31/2023
man why'd you stop posting this? I see ch25 in Patreon since 2020
CMDR Quillon chapter 24 . 6/15/2023
I really hope you pick this up again, it's excellent.
CMDR Quillon chapter 22 . 6/15/2023
Oh man, you're hilarious. Don't worry about the guy, peopleespecially incelswill find an excuse to take exception to literally anything.
CMDR Quillon chapter 7 . 6/14/2023
I am dying laughing man, this is amazing.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 13 . 4/25/2023
So you are taking lore into consideration as long as it doesn’t concern shouts. Honestly you are just conflating a video game story and mechanics with actual real world setting. You’ve needed shouts already just like the game and proved you don’t actually understand what they are or how they work seeing how you think they are in any magic.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 11 . 4/25/2023
Using science wouldn’t work against shouts. The Thu’um is essentially a language that bends reality to your will. You aren’t making fire through magical or mundane means it’s essentially divine in nature and supersedes mortal means.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 7 . 4/25/2023
Ok so several things. One he should be more then capable of using fus right now, dragon souls merely give him the dragons knowledge and understanding which depending on what he knows is either a massive boost to how many shouts he can do or very little. Also the fundamental problem with Fus Ro Dah and making the drauger shout the whole three words is he wouldn’t survive it. Canonically ulfric just needed fus ro to rip the high king into pieces. Putting Dah into the mix could topple walls and break an army formation.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 1 . 4/24/2023
Well anyone who plays the game and knows even basic facts about the world of elder scrolls should know that everyone is capable of magic, most simply lack the talent, focus, or time for it. Also he should know that the Thu'um isn't in any magic, it's a language rooted in the divine that allows you to bend reality to your will based on your knowledge and understanding of words in said language.
treviondrown chapter 1 . 4/9/2023
this is an amazing series and I wish you would restart it