Reviews for Today Was a Fairytale
janefanatic chapter 1 . 8/13
This was awesome!
captainswanismylife chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This is the cutest! I miss s1 skyeward so much! This gives me so much joy reading fluff when it comes to them! I needed this!
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Very sweet. Don't we all wish that Grant Ward did this instead of joining a Hydra... ;(
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
You didn't mark this as complete. Will there be more?
KyliaQuilor chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
A very nice and happy fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Thank you for bringing Croatia to AOS :)
It's a lovely story you wrote, and I laughed when I sort of knew where you led Skye and Ward through, although I haven't been to Opatija in years.
It is a charming little town, one of the oldest tourist spots on Adriatic coast and in my opinion it has some very good restaurants. I recommend everything sea food related, king crab salad or even octopus salad you put in your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Loved it!
jellybean96 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
This was so good! I want more of this!
rebeccaskyeward12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
THIS IS SO CUTE! OMG, I LOVE THIS!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I swear I needed this! Youre like a gift send from God, woman! I just needed the amount of fluff and cute happy Skyeward! Thank you!
annavale23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Loved this!
Miriel Tolkien chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
So I just watched the episode where Skyeward crashes and I really needed this bit of fluff. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
EmmaJMcGhee chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I absolutely loved this, it's amazing! :3
NikiD3195 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Ok, that was seriously adorable. I think I was even grinning the entire time. :) Well done.
wjkhfr4293 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Aww so cute! I'd love to see this continued. Te SkyeWard date was so cute and Simmons was just hilarious going all 'big sister' on Ward :)