Reviews for Persephone
wersching chapter 32 . 7/8
The plot is fantastic! Take care, and I hope you are doing better (even if you never update again!)
nightmareparade chapter 32 . 7/5
Your story is phenomenal. I’ve never read something so unique and incredible!

I hope you get the chance to continue.
But more importantly I hope your health gets better. Wishing you well.
CosmicPanda chapter 6 . 7/4
Yo, I am so fucking confused right now
elite-handcuffs chapter 32 . 6/24
with the chapter like this, i would have thought this is the end but you didnt change the status. will there be more?
brume42 chapter 32 . 6/23
This mad plot is so fascinating ! I love the crazy Hermione you made and all...I hope you're fine !

byeee
Stille und regen chapter 2 . 6/19
"What is that defining moment where everything falls away and you understand that to stop them you have to become a monster too?"
these reflections are interesting
You described it so well.
Oh my God
I'M YELLING
FUCK FUCK FUCK
I did not remember how Hermione destroyed Bella !
I'm babbling about this whole chapter
I love your writing. fuck
Stille und regen chapter 1 . 6/19
Oh my God, I'm rereading that. There's this strange emotion bubbling in my stomach.
Lexflame chapter 1 . 6/11
not to sound rude or anything, but when the FUCK are you gonna update this book, i swear I have read this book like fifteen times (about to reread it AGAIN) praying for an update, followed you on Ao3, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE...
Love your work and uBut seriously update soon
Alexia Colette chapter 3 . 6/7
I love a dark Hermione! Get it girll!
eriberry89 chapter 32 . 6/4
So I just found your fic and it’s been a dark wild ride, of course I’m kicking myself for getting 12 chapters in before realizing it’s not completed but still, I don’t regret reading what you’ve posted because I really enjoyed it. I hope you’ll continue writing, I’d love to see how it ends!
maripaz6 chapter 30 . 5/24
I've just reread persephone for the 5th time and it is as beautiful as ever. The overlays of different timelines is marvellous, and I'm wondering who doctored the beedle and bard book before hermione got it... and oh goodness the tomione here is so lovely, and the effort you put into creating this dark and decadent world is awe-inspiring. Persephone is a masterpiece, and honestly I don't care when you update again - as long as I can read and reread this story to my heart's content, I will be satisfied (of course, any update would make my MONTH)

Lots of love,
Mari
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 5/21
This is my absolutely favorite story in the world, beyond Green Girl, Things in Common, Eros & Psyche, Isolation... any of those. This is the fic that sold me on tomione and made me into the fangirling freak that I am now. This... this is a masterpiece, and I understand life gets hectic :) I look forward to future chapters, but until then I'll read and reread and obsessively reread this beautiful story while planning my own monstrous Tomione story.

thank you for sharing Persephone with us. It is an honor to read your work.
It’s 2:00 am in our side of the world right now, but I can’t help clapping my hands and acting all giddy and silly! Keep up the marvellous job, hun! Good luck!
This is so bloody hot! Go Hermione! Go Persephone!
This is intense! Abso-fcking-lutely INTENSE! Gotta hand it to Hermione though, she truly is the brightest -or cleverest- witch of her age, and Tom is just as fascinating!
2,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »