Reviews for Pure of Heart
Hallolo chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Hello!

This fic is one of a kind! and a great one too! I totally love it, how there really is a connection between Goku and Kinto! You write it cute and so agreable to read!

Thank you very much for writing!

Hallolo
Anime ADHD chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
wow it was cool! everyone says they never thought of nimbus's POV but I have, bit i couldnt find one anywhere, till i started reading your fics (my first was once upon a chibi) and I'm glad you wrote it! nice story!
Shika.Tot chapter 5 . 4/18/2004
first one i ever read with that as the story teller! interesting!
GenieT chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
wow. scratch wat i said about APPIB being original (not dat it isnt : P)... who ever thought bout writing a *CLOUD'S* pov! VERY GOOD!
Jordsan chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
Excellent. Great Idea. You should write Nimbus' thoughts on the battle against Vegeta and on Goten.
That lil' ol' Blue Girl chapter 5 . 6/30/2003
Hey, you know what? This story has inspired me to write my own Flying Nimbus story. Only in mine the Flying Nimbus has gotten into a human-like form. When he speaks, it sounds like wind chimes, unless you're pure of heart, THEN you can hear his words. So, do you think it's a good idea? I've not got an account yet, so I might be able to finish it before I'm old enough! .

Please update, it's SUCH a good story! .
Thanatos Nemesis chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
That was really cute! Not many people even consider the flying Nimbus! I loved it!
Angelfish369 chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
Hey, great job! I think you managed to get into the mindset of a cloud pretty well, so no probs there. I hope you find more to write about soon!
SephyInABox chapter 5 . 4/27/2003
Well this is something you don't see everyday.
That lil' ol' Blue Girl chapter 2 . 4/25/2003
Hey, shouldn't this be under dragonball, because Goku only fought his granfather, and Yamcha only fought the invisible man during that show. Just to let you know. Hehe, that rymed!
The Other Kate chapter 5 . 4/15/2003
Oh WOW! You know, I've never even seen another fic where the Nimbus is "interviewed" but you really can look at it as if the little cloud is a person! Nimbus and Goku are almost made for each other - it won't let you on unless you're pure of heart, and Goku fits that description to a tee. *eyes go wide* Maybe - maybe it IS a person! MAYBE the Nimbus was a person who died and got reincarnated as a CLOUD! *dazed look on face* Man - getting reincarnated as a flying cloud. How much fun would THAT be? *stupid grin*

This one was a lot darker than the other 4 chapters - but I liked it a whole lot. The comic relief was EXCELLENT - "Maybe he got his strength through his hair!" LOL! - and in exactly the right place.

I know it's got to end somewhere, but PLEASE - I think it'd be pretty interesting to see the Nimbus' reaction in the Buu saga when GOTEN gets on the first time. _ (One word is floating in the top of my head: KAWAII!)

Keep writing!
Chuquita chapter 5 . 4/15/2003
Wow, what a unique POV. I've never heard one from Kinto'un (Nimbus)'s point of view. I like a lot so far, or it, I don't think clouds have genders. It's such a shame it was only used a little bit by Goten before mostly being forgotten. *sighs* Kinto'un's such a cool little yellow cloud too. Can't wait for more!