Reviews for God Must Have Spent A Little More Time on You
Bigblast66 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This author warmed my heart and make good fanfics I recommend you check them out COME BACK AURTHOR!
jessi chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great story!
Charrmed chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Aww I love this story. Gohan's a wonderful big brother and Goten's adorable. It's too bad that Goku's isn't around for his boys :(
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
AAAWWWWW! I love it! Goten is so cutie...(and so is gohan)

-Thanks:)
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
WHOOT! I absolutely LOVE Gohan/Goten brotherly love stories, but it's so hard to find any that are as good as this one! Amazing- and I absolutely loved how you included a little "Goten-meets-Trunks" thing in there too (I am currently searching for those, with no luck so far). Great job with this! bd
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
THE most adorable Gohan and Goten fic! Awesome one-shot, as usual.

Take care,

LGT
Viridian chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Fluff of the very first order! I loved the story; oddly enough, it moved me to tears too.
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Aw! So Kawaii!
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
*GASP* That was so *AMAZINGLY* adorable... I love Gohan and Goten fics so much! You are so good at writing them. *sniffles*
Garowyn chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
So sweet! I love it! Great work.
Celestial Thunder Dragon chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Hey Candyland! What's up? I know I'm keeping track on your other story, "Tears of the Sea", so I decided to drop in and check out your other stories. ;) After reading "God Must've Spent A Little More Time On You", I absolutely loved it! The way you portrayed Gohan and Goten's brotherly relationship is well done and adorable! Also, the song really suits the mood! It's actually one of my favorite *NSync songs since I'm a fan of the group. :) Anyway, awesome writing once again! Great job!
beeswax chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
aw! i loved it! i especially loved the part when Gohan went to Goten's room to scare the "monsters"! so cute!
Trugeta chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
This story was very good! They should have shown this in the series! Write more!
shortstack1113 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Aw! I just love Goten. He is THE best DBZ charactor EVER! Please write more fics like this! *squeezes Goten really tightly in a hug*Gohan is the best Big brother ever. I wish mine was so good to me. 10 out of 10!
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
i love it! you're really good at one-shots _ the ending is perfect, too...your story "Once Upon a Chibi" makes a perfect follow-up for this one because of the whole "Gohan didn't get a chilhood" thing, even though i don't think you meant it to be...well done! .