Reviews for Cursed Whispers, Wretched Oceans
Shadow Hedgi chapter 19 . 12/1/2017
WAAAAH MY POOR ZORO-KUN!
whitelock chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I love this piece, big time! I'm just pissed at myself for not reading it sooner

Seriously though, I love it allthe descriptions, the inner monologues, the way the story unravels... I gotta admit though, the thing that made this story the best was that the rest of the crew we're actively participating characters with their own input and not just random stage people that sit there while the main two have at it.

Great job, I really enjoyed reading it! Keep up the good work
CreepInsane chapter 19 . 10/16/2017
I have no words since its so amazing
Ashlielle chapter 19 . 3/8/2017
*eternal screeching* WHY DIDN'T I FINISH THIS SO MUCH EARLIER?!
AHHHH IT'S SO AMAZING! *sobs*
*hands you a cookie* Thank you so much for writing this! I loved reading it! :) Sorry I didn't keep reviewing! There's been a few stories that I haven't been keeping up with~ But I'm happy I came back and read this! I love the interactions between Zoro and Sanji, and even though I feel like in a normal scenario, I wouldn't really consider Zoro as someone who could really get depressed so much as generally disappointed in himself, you really made it believable. It was nice to feel like I could identify with my favorite character in that way... :D Thank you!
Born of the Dova13 chapter 19 . 2/16/2017
Are you trying to kill me with the feels? I swear you are. I've only cried at one did before this. (That was an ereri called Hospitalized lovers and it was amazing) this one made me sob. I loved your take on Zoro's past. If was all in character and the last chapter was amazing. As someone who has depression the description was on point. The part with Koshiro and Kuina tore my heart in half for Zoro. The flame on the matine's head was so confusing and then it was revealed to be a devil fruit was so satisfying how Zoro killed his dad. Do Zoro ever find out about his Father's death? Anyway I'm rambling like I thought I would. TBC: This fic is amazing and I love it. Anyone this should read this. Tell his brother, your nan, your sister, your mum, your dad, your best friend, next door's dog. Just. Read. It.
BlackCrimsonBakeneko chapter 18 . 12/14/2016
As a person who has had severe major depression before, you really got the feeling of depression right. It really surprised me how correct you wrote it. Well done. I really love this story, the feelings you wrote are great. Please update when the college workload is slower. I'm in college as well, so I know what you are going through so take your time with the update. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2016
This is cool bu also kinda sad... Ilove it!
ShitCook chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
Oh the cliffhanger! Poor Sanji too! Looking forward to the next chapter!
MawVax chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
You updated?! OMGGGGGGGG I LOVE THIS XDD
Guest chapter 16 . 5/18/2016
Fuck you dont stop here, i will kill you if i dont get to read a proper ending
Ashlielle chapter 16 . 4/26/2016
KOSHIRO, ZORO, NOOOOOOO T-T MY BABY MOSS CHILD WHY
*hands you a cookie* The angst... I love it! o.o And I can't wait until next time! :D
M4L1K chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
I thought for a second that mihawk would have noticed that's he's depressed because of his observation haki
Ashlielle chapter 15 . 3/7/2016
UH OH UH OH UH OH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO LITTLE ZORO WHY NO NO NO *hugs him* NO, it wasn't your fault, darn it! *cries* No.

*hands you a cookie* DDDDDUUUUUUDDDDDEEE! I can't wait until next time! :O
Ringochan94 chapter 15 . 3/4/2016
Damn, I wasn't expecting all of this at all, what the hell?! Now I'm really curious to what reaction Sanji and the others will have to Zoro's past... Damn... Also, just a writtint tip. I can't remember from the previous chapters, but I noticed you used a lot of "Anyways" and other expressions that kind of makes the story sound immature. Like you're hanging around with your friends and telling them something... like a casual conversation... you know what I mean? I'd just scratch that and go straight to the next point. And some other stuff could be rearrenged to make the reading clear and go smoother, for exampleOkay", the man grunted, startling all of the children, though there were about four others excluding Zoro himself"
Would be better read as something on the lines ofOkay," the man grunted startling the children".
Or, if the number of kids (4) is importantOkay," the man grunted startling Zoro and the four other children in the room."
You see the difference? Its the same message, but shorter and better to read. If writing like this is difficult, first write like you normaly would, and then re-read it searching for these little things you can change.
Your fic is already great for its originality, and I think the overrall flow of the story is really good, just keep an eye fore these kind of stuff and it should be a masterpiece
Ashlielle chapter 14 . 2/12/2016
T-T Even though it's like, I KNOW it's not true, it's still so sad! Verbal abuse is awful... Never experienced it from my family (except normal silly meaningless insults, of course XD) but in 7th grade, there was a girl who did that to me. Not pleasant at all.
I became the peace-maker, though, thank god, and if I hadn't my friends probably would've gotten ticked off when they found out...
BUT SERIOUSLY, *hugs fetus child Zoro and squishes his face* POOR BABY! *gets smacked*

*hands you a cookie* It's a bit mushy, to be entirely honest, but that makes it cute and I like it! I can't wait until next time! :D
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »