Reviews for The Dementor and the Mind Game
good story
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 5 . 8/20/2021
I wish this was a complete fic. I enjoyed this so much!
VraelJsp chapter 5 . 7/31/2021
This story is at once both encouraging and sad. I’ve been a fan of the Enderverse audiobooks for about a dozen years now and a fan of the Potterverse for about 20 years so seeing them crossed like this was very fascinating. It’s sad that you stopped right when it was picking up steam, though. I hope you find the time to come back to this as the parallels between Harry and Ender were lost on me before you pointed them out. This story will make me try to find more like it.
swift35 chapter 4 . 7/12/2021
Wow, this is an amazing story! I like his goal of finding his way back to his universe. It sounds like it will be a challenge for him even though he is so intelligent. It will be fun to see the normal Harry Potter problems get solved easily while he is working toward going home.
Unlimited Power chapter 5 . 12/26/2020
I really enjoyed this Ender-insert. Having such a highly-intelligent character take Harry's place is interesting to read about. However, his assessment that everyone else is an idiot unworthy of his time (well, to be fair, it's not that inaccurate to canon) makes the story lose tension. What's an intelligent character that can't play off others? It seems like he has no obstacles.

I loved the idea for Ender's boggart and the Peter-Voldemort parallel, that was spot on. XD
Awesome chapter 5 . 11/29/2020
Love the characterisations here! Looking forward to the rest once you outline the plot for the rest of it.
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 9/28/2020
I wholeheartedly agree with you about Snape, the man is a colossal monster and should NEVER have been allowed to be near children, much less "teach" them! What he does cannot possibly be construed as teaching, either!

As for this fic, I'm so very disappointed that I've reached the end of what's available, but I still hope to see more someday!
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 9/28/2020
This story is AMAZING! The wizarding world is gona get BLITZED by the fantastic mind of Ender Wiggin. *giggle fit*

I have NEVER seen this done before and am really hoping there's another story after this one! :D
lara.niric chapter 5 . 8/31/2020
This is amazing so far. It's a real shame that it stoped so soon. I hope this story will one day be updated again.
Schorl chapter 5 . 8/30/2020
More please
PantherTO chapter 5 . 7/20/2020
Looking at this for the first time, since I first read it in 2015. I can only say I hope you get back to this and complete it. You have a excellent grasp of Ender, and to this point a very good merging of the 2 story lines.

Please Continue.
Bytogix chapter 5 . 4/23/2020
Awesome story dude , sad it's dead though
gginsc chapter 5 . 1/30/2020
Where is the rest of the story?
EndlessHax chapter 5 . 10/15/2019
What you’ve done here is actually really interesting, to me, you have pretty effectively used Ender and I think your portrayal of him is nice, too. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a fic where another person takes over Harry’s mind completely, apart from this Naruto fic but even then Harry is still there. I really like the scene after Harry is Kissed, it honestly seems really reasonable in that situation and I think Dumbledore’s reaction to Ender is brilliant. Honestly, though, I would love it if Ender just came out with his self, Harry had died just before, after all. If Ender didn’t have Harry’s memories, I think it’d be interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2019
I don't follow your reasoning over the two diminutives for mathematics. Mathematics ends in an S and was originally treated as a plural word - hence 'maths', altho' both are now treated as singular. American English has quite a few words that have different meanings in UK English; I've discovered some through reading fan fiction! eg (1)'tabled' has opposite meanings on either side of the pond: in England something 'tabled' is to be discussed immediately whereas, if I read the stories correctly, in the US it means 'put off for discussion at a later date (in England that would be 'shelved') and (2) 'nonplussed' seems to mean the opposite in US stories as opposed to UK stories where UK meaning is perplexed, stymied and the US meaning (it seems to me) is 'takes calmly, unperturbed' and finally (3) 'bomb' in the US means something was a disaster, whereas in the UK when we say 'it went down a bomb' we mean it was a huge success. Having just re-watched Enders Game I'm enjoying your story, tho' sad to see it's not finished. Hope you come back to it one day as it's fascinating to put such an extraordinary person in a new context.