Reviews for Australia
CaraIsTrash chapter 23 . 10/5
WHAT?! AHHHHHH, I'm screaming! Did he just die?! Knowing nation's I know he'll just resurrect, but hot dam I'm crying! This was beautiful as always, amazingly written, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! I can't wait for the next chapter where we get to see what became of Aus! That moment where he said he didn't freeze was so sad, because I could tell he was genuinely proud and happy with himself, but he was also dying so y'know. Thanks for the feels trip, my eyes won't be dry for another week.

I forgot to mention it before, but a few of your dialogue tags in the previous chapter was missing ending punctuation. As in, someone would say something like, "I loved this chapter and I'm crying as much as you were writing it" and there would be no full-stop. Sorry about that, but I thoughts you'd appreciate me letting you know.

I loved everything about this, I can't wait to see what happens next!
CaraIsTrash chapter 22 . 10/5
Ahhhh, it's started! Australia did freeze, I called it, and his first kill is officially on record. I loved this chapter, as always, and I could literally feel the tension the whole time! I did love the bit with the sheep, but it was quickly replaced by the start of the battle. I can't wait to read part 2, you did amazing with part 1!
CaraIsTrash chapter 21 . 10/1
Ahh, yes, this is amazing!

I love how you wrote the scene between England, Aus, and NZ when he found out they enlisted. Blackmailing him with France like that was pure genius! I also loved how you captured the Australian norm of completely disobeying orders and making life hard for the British officers. I especially loved the part where Australia thought back on when he believed England and France were a thing, I can imagine England staring in shock and horror for a while after that little comment. Although I know that this isn't going to stay lighthearted for long, I couldn't help cracking up out loud at some of the amazing one-liners in this.

As for your question, I unfortunately think Australia will freeze, and if he doesn't I'm sure he'll be both proud in himself and horrified to know he killed someone. Or maybe he wont mind, I'll just have to wait to find out! Also, would there be a possibility of NZ or Australia "dying" at Gallipoli but resurrecting since they're nations?

As always, brilliant chapter, and I can't wait to read more!
PumpkinSpiceCoffee chapter 20 . 9/13
Loved it, please update again soon!
CaraIsTrash chapter 20 . 9/1
This is so bittersweet, and I'm dying!

They're so eager for the war but I know they're gonna get a rude awakening soon enough. All they want is to be recognised, my poor babies! That line about it being over by Christmas broke me. This whole chapter broke me.

I bet they're both gonna freeze, as bad as it sounds, I don't think they're gonna take it too well. Then again, from what I know about Galipoli, I was told that most of the Australian and New Zealand troops kept up an optimistic front. I'm really excited to see if Australia takes it hard and stays that way, or if he embodies the playful 'she'll be right' attitude that I was told about.

I can't for more!
CaraIsTrash chapter 19 . 8/27
Ahh, yes it's here! (I know I'm late, but let's pretend I'm not) I'm so excited for the next chapter and the start of the war! It was very amusing to read about Australia just casually wrestling a crocodile like he did it every other day- even as a child. It seems like a supremely Australia thing to do, as well as refusing the money from the old woman (that was so sweet of him!). It's good to know that Russia's visit was a kindly one, and I hope to see Australia's interactions with other countries in and out the war, too. Another great chapter like always!
CaraIsTrash chapter 17 . 8/17
Ahh, yes I was so psyched for this!

As always, this chapter was amazing, I was really excited when I got the e-mail telling me about the update. I can't believe Russia's coming, I'm really interested to see how this is going to turn out. I think it'll be more of a social visit, but I could be wrong and something's about to go down, and I also don't think England would know so if something does go down he's gonna be in trouble. Thanks so much for the shout-out, it's really appreciated.

As always, I'm looking forward to the next update!
CaraIsTrash chapter 16 . 8/13
Ahh, I'm obsessed! This is so good, it was well worth the wait! I think I may have an idea of what's to come (WW1?), and I'm excited to see your take on it! So much happened in this chapter, and I can't say I'm disappointed about any of it. That scene with Ned Kelly's hanging was tear-jerking, then England leaving straight after was heart breaking, and then his own people not recognising him was shattering. Poor Aus is having a horrible day. I can't wait for the next update, though.
EvenLoveLies chapter 16 . 8/12
wow!
EvenLoveLies chapter 1 . 8/12
wow
emojicon chapter 15 . 6/6
I really loved this chapter, it was definitely worth the wait! I think Australia's gonna rebel against England and attempt to save Ned Kelly!
This was great, definitely worth the wait.
As I’m from Victoria we learn a lot about the Eureka Stockade, I’ve been to Sovereign Hill quite a few times. I’m glad, this was written perfectly. The English’s actions were appalling during the period and I’m happy you included this. Australia deserves to be angry at England.
AnonymousfromOz chapter 12 . 5/25/2017
Crikey mate, another Aussie? :) Finally, a writer who knows how we actually speak... I'm a West Aussie myself. Loving this fic- and wishing Mum would let me get an account. Seriously, this is one of the best fics I've read in ages, and I read a lot. Debbie was a pain in the you-know-where, even here in the West side she was the talk of the town. We spent a whole term on cyclones, and several lessons learning about Debbie and her destruction. Demolition Debbie all right! Poseidon must have been mega annoyed... Good luck to East Oz, even if it has been a while since the cyclone. On a happier note... I've read your profile, and it's like meeting another me:) same fandoms, interests, ect. Love this fic, keep up the awesome writing, watch out for drop bears and sorry for the review of rambling! Thanks for the awesome fic. #aussiehistorynerd4eva ;)
Keyboardfaraway chapter 12 . 4/11/2017
Hello!
I really enjoy this story so far. There aren't many Australia focused stories that go on beyond one thousand words, haha so I do appericate the effort you put in.
Glad to hear that you are doing alright.
Can't wait for the gold rush chapters.
Keep up the good work.
Miss-ClaireIvy chapter 12 . 4/11/2017
THE GOLD RUSH! Really? Did Debbie miss you? She got me and we were out of power for a week as well as school being cancelled. Though that didn't bother me. Our major creek which lets us get to the bigger towns was flooded over and had a lot of debris on it. We lost a few windows as well. They were just sucked out and we lost the biggest tree in our whole yard. When we were going up to Townsville, there was a house on stilts that was touching the ground on one side. It was crazy. We also saw this croc on our way back. It flipping amazing. Did you hear about that bloke who jumped into a creek and was attacked by a croc. What a drongo! Our generation is screwed. Anyway, excellent work mate! True blue!