Reviews for Australia
emojicon chapter 15 . 6/6
I really loved this chapter, it was definitely worth the wait! I think Australia's gonna rebel against England and attempt to save Ned Kelly!
This was great, definitely worth the wait.
As I’m from Victoria we learn a lot about the Eureka Stockade, I’ve been to Sovereign Hill quite a few times. I’m glad, this was written perfectly. The English’s actions were appalling during the period and I’m happy you included this. Australia deserves to be angry at England.
AnonymousfromOz chapter 12 . 5/25/2017
Crikey mate, another Aussie? :) Finally, a writer who knows how we actually speak... I'm a West Aussie myself. Loving this fic- and wishing Mum would let me get an account. Seriously, this is one of the best fics I've read in ages, and I read a lot. Debbie was a pain in the you-know-where, even here in the West side she was the talk of the town. We spent a whole term on cyclones, and several lessons learning about Debbie and her destruction. Demolition Debbie all right! Poseidon must have been mega annoyed... Good luck to East Oz, even if it has been a while since the cyclone. On a happier note... I've read your profile, and it's like meeting another me:) same fandoms, interests, ect. Love this fic, keep up the awesome writing, watch out for drop bears and sorry for the review of rambling! Thanks for the awesome fic. #aussiehistorynerd4eva ;)
Keyboardfaraway chapter 12 . 4/11/2017
Hello!
I really enjoy this story so far. There aren't many Australia focused stories that go on beyond one thousand words, haha so I do appericate the effort you put in.
Glad to hear that you are doing alright.
Can't wait for the gold rush chapters.
Keep up the good work.
Miss-ClaireIvy chapter 12 . 4/11/2017
THE GOLD RUSH! Really? Did Debbie miss you? She got me and we were out of power for a week as well as school being cancelled. Though that didn't bother me. Our major creek which lets us get to the bigger towns was flooded over and had a lot of debris on it. We lost a few windows as well. They were just sucked out and we lost the biggest tree in our whole yard. When we were going up to Townsville, there was a house on stilts that was touching the ground on one side. It was crazy. We also saw this croc on our way back. It flipping amazing. Did you hear about that bloke who jumped into a creek and was attacked by a croc. What a drongo! Our generation is screwed. Anyway, excellent work mate! True blue!
Random Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2017
YASSS it's the Eureka Stockade! I remember learning so much about it in elementary school :D if I'm not mistaken, there were racist people who were digging for gold, as there were also Chinese there right? (Sorry if it's spoilers but it's history)
Katherine chapter 12 . 4/10/2017
Amazing chapter as always.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2017
I saw on the news a cyclone was gonna hit Queensland (imma guessing that's where you're based, based on your update) - hang in there dude, sounds dangerous and be safe!
Random Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2017
I assume you live in Queensland, because that's where I heard a high category (I think it was four or five) cyclone was gonna be. I pray that you, your family, and everyone else there will have good health and to pass through the storm safely! :)
KathWood67 chapter 12 . 3/26/2017
Good luck to you too Amy. :) Maybe see you Thursday.
KathWood67 chapter 11 . 1/21/2017
Loved the chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
Loved the chapter
Random Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
This is pretty good! :D I've been dying to find a decent Fanfiction on Australia and England... and now I've found an awesome one! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
AAAAAAAA KIWI ALERT. MORE NZ IN FIC ALERT. Ah this is vey cute as a start of a budding friendship between the two oceanic nations i love them so much ; u ; hope to read more chapters about them and their time in iggy's home in the future!
KathWood67 chapter 9 . 12/15/2016