Reviews for Atonement: Rei's Story
Mysteriana chapter 13 . 9/27/2007
I just wanted to say this is a very well written story. Keep up the great work, and keep those chapters coming!
Serena of the Moon chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
Loved it!

Another great chapter!

So cute how Ryo-kun is realizing his feelings. I suspect Rei will at one point think Usagi might be his crush.

anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!

Take your time but make it a good one!

~Serena
Serena of the Moon chapter 12 . 12/27/2005
LOL! that was a good chapter. funny ending. Isn't it just fun making Rei think she knows everything when she really doesn't? post the next chapter soon.

~Serena
Princess Ren chapter 10 . 9/5/2004
I love your story! POst soon!_
forgotten1 chapter 9 . 4/22/2004
YAY! you updated your story _ I've been watching this one for along time, and I really really like it! I wonder how you came up with the idea for the plot? It's really cool and original _ the idea that all the scouts at some point had a chance to fall for the same person. Anyway! Keep up the good work!
Rena H.M chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
*crys* I like your story. But you have not updated in a wile. I just wanted you to know that I enjoy your work. and I look forword to reading more.
Kari chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
Nice story very cute to...they are so cute I can never imagine rei being so sweet and nice. Good work on this and please update more on this its just so nice to read something like this
Ocianne chapter 7 . 12/3/2003
I can't believe it's taken me so long to get back to this story... It deserves so many more reviews than it has. This is a great story. It flows nicely and the characters are well portrayed. I happen to like the pairing of Ami and Ryoku the best, (Lucky me, since it's the "true" pairing the the Earth Scout Chronicles), but the Question series is a cool "what-if". Please update this again. (And the ESC. I want the Missing Episodes!)
~Ocianne
Venus Smurf chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
I love the way you described Rei’s emotions: “I’m going to find him, then I’m going to kill him.” That’s just hilarious.

Beautifully written, as always. Your chapters are always so emotive and insightful.

I’m so overjoyed that you updated! I love this story!
Venus Smurf chapter 4 . 2/18/2003
Wonderful chapter, as always. Still a little sad, of course, but you write beautifully enough that I even love the sad parts. Keep it up, because this story is truly amazing!
Venus Smurf chapter 3 . 1/30/2003
Awww, just when I thought your description of Ryo couldn't get any sadder, you develope a chapter with enough poignancy to last a life time! Once again, Jason, I am impressed.

Superbly written, and touchingly sweet. I enjoyed every word of it, and I eagerly await the next chapter.
Ocianne chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Please, Please, Please write more in this story! I absolutely love the Earth Scout Chronicles, and find Ryoku paired with the Senshi other than Ami fascinating. Please publish the next chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens! _
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
Very emotional beginning, though it certainly grabbed my attention, Jason. As always, you have fulfilled every expectation I had for your story. It was well expressed, intriguing…I don’t really have adjectives that could possibly describe how wonderful your chapter was. I will be positively ecstatic when a new chapter comes out!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
You know, that was probably one of the saddest and most touching stories I’ve ever read. The entire concept was so sweet, and to have it end as it did…

I suppose your story was a lot like the Titanic plot (without the corniness, of course). The entire thing was as heat-breaking as it was beautiful, but I don’t think I would have been so touched by it if Minako hadn’t lost him in the end, in spite of everything. Your ending was absolutely poignant, and Minako’s final thoughts were almost haunting.

At least you didn’t kill either of them off. I would have hated you for that, I think. As it is, I can hardly wait for the upcoming chapters in Rei’s version. Knowing you, her story will be as uniquely wonderful as Minako’s.
Kunz's Girl chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
Oh, so sad... I love your story so far, just as much as Minako's, maybe even more! Keep it up!