Reviews for Hiding Behind His Smile
Awesam132 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
they do say Mikey is the baby brother. Season 2 finale and a couple episodes in season 3
MabelDipperTails chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Thism was beautiful! I loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
they don't act like this on the show... :X
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
they never refer to him as baby brother...and raph isn't that lovey dovey

overall it was too mushy, and the characterizations were very off.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Aww so cute
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Awww, what a great way to finish this. I love the brotherly fluff you added in this, it's just so cute! I love how supportive and caring Mikey's brothers were. It really does help to have a support system and be surrounded by people that care about you. :) Hopefully Mikey stops having nightmares now that he's surrounded by his brothers.
G0han-chan chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
I need a Ralph in my bed * - * OMG you get a sweet end here!
bookworm563 chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
THE FLUFF IS SO REAL! That was so cute, sweet, and fluffy! I love seeing how they constantly tell Mikey they love him, (I need to see that happen on Nick!) and the affection they keep on giving him. I just wish it wasn't over, but you'll be writing more stories, right? RIGHT? You better! Great work on this, see ya! ;)
sis.of.anarchy chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
awwww :3
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Awwwwww
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
What a cute story! I love the brotherly fluff at the end. I do hope that if you do write one more chapter you include Leo and Donnie in on Mike having nightmares.
ColorsAndWords chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
THIS IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE!
bookworm563 chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
That was so cute, I'm gonna die! I love Mikey and Raph fluff, they are my favorite for fluffy BROTHERLY moments! I love Raph being there for Mikey, and Mikey knowing that Raph will be there to protect him from his nightmares! And then Raph admiting to Mikey he had night ares, even though he tries to put up a tough guy act, it was so sweet seeing Raph tell Mikey that even if he didn't seem so tough, just to comfort Mikey! The brofulff is real. Great job! ;)