Reviews for Monster
I keep re-reading this story: I think I just finished it for the fourth time. And I don't know why - I must be crazy - but when I decide to read it again, I keep thinking I'm not going to like it anymore... Or that I won't like it as much... that I will realise the characters are uninteresting... Or something.
And every time, you prove me wrong. This story proves me wrong. I'm swept away by the plot and I get super duper invested in the characters. Every time, it's a blast and everytime I finish reading with the highest praises on my tongue (which is why I don't understand why I would expect to not like it anymore).
This is truly a masterpiece. That's everything a fanfiction - or a novel - should be. There's everything I'm looking for and none of the things I dread. That's is mazing work! Congratulations!
It's been two years since this was last updated, but I still occasionally check back to see if there's been any updates, lol. I'm still holding on to some hope that there could be more coming! This story is so fantastic. Amalia is perhaps one of the best developed OC's I've seen in the fandom. Your narration, characterization, and attention to detail is flawless. I'd be so interested to see what your plan is (was?) for Amalia and Tom's future.
Ch3micallogic chapter 39 . 3/15
My goodness I wish you could update this. It’s such an amazing story. This is the only Tom riddle story I’ve ever actually liked.
TheWorldInADay chapter 39 . 2/26
read this ENTIRE story on my day off from school and honestly I have NEVER been into Tom riddle stories... but while searching through the liked stories of stories I currently read, I stumbled upon this gem, and, it truly is a gem. it's absolutely enthralling. the entire time I wanted to see something more caring from Tom's character, but every chance that he could have, he was cold and indifferent in the exact way Tom Riddle would have been while still managing to show character development and a growing relationship with Amalia. absolutely phenomenal writing, character design, and story. it's a shame that you stopped updating, but thanks for sharing your work in the first place!
Meet Rathi chapter 39 . 2/15
Please update bro...
Please ..
adolebitque chapter 39 . 1/18
Great story, hope you are doing well and able to continue this!
herxy chapter 39 . 1/2
I just started reading this and I just couldn't stop until I reached the last chapter. Such an interesting take on Riddle and Amalia's story is an enchanting road to follow. I hope this updates soon!
anna chapter 39 . 12/27/2021
i come back from time to time to see if there's any update... but still no... but i find it amazing to see all the new reviews. this is my favorite tome riddle story (along with another one) so i hope i'll get to finish it one day
ragnaremere chapter 13 . 12/19/2021
iwalways felt that tom riddle and post 1981 Voldemort were two separate people, kind of like Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader. Expect Tom Riddle was never good lol
ragnaremere chapter 3 . 12/18/2021
dumbeldore: brings tom riddle to meet Amalia
also dumbeldore: stay away from tom riddle
HORNI33 chapter 39 . 12/5/2021
Woah, i hope u come back to this story! It's amazing!
No Ooc-ness
asterope-lestrange chapter 39 . 11/6/2021
Please continue this. I really want to find out how it ends. You have managed to make the story so realistic and gripping and I love the thrill of it. This is one of the only Riddle stories I have read that really catch the character so thank you.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/26/2021
AUTHOR PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! CONTINUE THIS STORY . I WILLL LITERALY GET ON MY KNEES AND BEG YOU. pretty please. PLEAEEESE
A Particular Onion chapter 39 . 10/8/2021
I AM ABSOLTELY DEAD! I love this story SM, but it-hasn't-been-updated-in-one-year! Someone help me or I'll faint.

(Pm if you're going through heartbreak as well and would like to talk it out. This fic is worth discussing over tea and crumpets for sure)
Someone chapter 26 . 9/7/2021
W-O-W-
You're one hell of a writer. 'Runny egg, oily bacon' created such a vivid image in my head with the least amount of words. Genius!
1,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »