Reviews for Many Happy Returns
lucel18 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
I love this... This is like Thor meets Star Wars/Trek. Love how sweet Lokane are with each other here. Thank you!
Cat Soup chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Eeee. I'm all for happily ever afters for Lokane! Using your other fics as a basis for their established relationship, this story feels like such a sweet and natural progression.
NameTiny chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I love love this!
amr56 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
That and sweet. It made me smile. Thanks!
Hekka chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Judging by Odin's response on Thor's mortal woman in the second movie, I am confident that Jane's evaluation to perception of All-Father is true. In fact, I think he's not the only one in Asgard who hold this opinion. Maybe Loki has never been so loved by the people as was Thor, but he was still their prince, and was of centuries and centuries. And as I love to say: there are as many opinions as people. I rather, believe that at court (and among common Asgardians) Loki was considered as always-second-best by default, because of his unusual for Asgard ways. Or there would be rebellion the moment Loki took the throne in the movie. And the guards handed Gungnir not Frigga but Loki (and I have not noticed any wishing to edify/instruct new regent in such difficult times - that speaks of confidence). Though of course there are those who reasonably fear the second prince: as I understand he is able to see the lie. And self-critical person as Loki certainly more notice negative reviews than otherwise, that certainly does not help their attempts to win Loki's trust. So a couple of years of madness does not annul all his past achievements for the benefit of eternal kingdom (most of them probably thinks that the second prince broke under pressure of threat war, after Thor's failed coronation). Especially in view of their lifetime. And I am confident that once aesir realized that mere mortal tamed restive prince, they immediately remembered all his talents and their value for Asgard in general and for the royal family in particular.
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I liked this story, it was nice and sweet, and very fluffy. Your characterizations were spot on, very well written.
Jade Chase chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Cute and sweet, with a touch of sensual. Is it weird that my heart aches to think of Loki actually being happy? Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Looooooovveee
UnCTRLablyExcite chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
AAAH! May I just say how indescribably cute this was! My friend Mad Woman was so giddy and excited. XD OH! And happy birthday to you! May it be a super awesomely good one!

I really appreciate the time you give to post such wonderful stories!
I will eagerly and patently await more! :)
BlaqueCat13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Cute, but I'm with Odin on one thing; Jane switching from one brother to the other. But enough about that.
Vampi chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
This reminds me alot of Adam and Eve in Only Lovers Left Alive.

I wish more Lokane writers wrote fics when Loki and Jane have an established romantic relationship, basically write more fics when they're married.

Anyway, Great Work and you should write more of these cute little one-shots when they're married.