Reviews for And Again
Second Fox chapter 1 . 2/4
I legit want to read an epilogue of this amazing work! To see how they settled in, what they do next, what happens to them in the outside world... basically I want to read EVERYTHING! YOU DESERVE THIS FAVORITE, YOU MAGNIFICENT MAN!
FranFranWriter chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
Man, this has to be one of the most hilarious and interesting Danganronpa one-shots i ever read (when Mukuro didn't hesitate to turn around and shoot Makoto I bursted out into laughter. I know, I'm horrible, but it was hilarious). I like how all loops had meaning to them and that there was a happy ending for everyone. Amazingly written story!
ifiweregreeniwoulddie chapter 1 . 3/22/2020
this was a fucking awesome story! the writing was phenomenal and carried this topic flawlessly. best danganronpa fanfic i’ve read so far.
CS Soldier97 chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
a beautiful story, I must say I was quite impressed with your way of writing and I'm glad enough found it
River king chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
;)
nerdosoide chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
Love it, i feel like a lot of thought was put into this, great job!
Petrus streamrock chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Ah... Isn't hope just wonderful?
Fireblitz113 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Please make one for Danganronpa 2V3
X59 chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Brilliantly done.
Sonic Knight121 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
This was just lovely. I like your take on this honestly, though would be nice for some.. free time events? Something more on the side of seeing a relationship further seeing as he holds Kyoko's and Mokuro's hand at the end. Anyway, like I said, this was just lovely, great job overall.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I'm sure I've reviewed this on Ao3 already, but this is such an interesting concept and you manage to handle all the different characters (some of whom have difficult personalities to pin down, as they change or we didn't get long with them) very well. I especially loved Mondo rushing to protect Mukuro despite being a traitor, Leon performing a fastball special and Asahina kicking Monokuma's ass. Little touches like that make it from good to amazing!

~Amulet
penchou chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I just recently found this and I'am honestly a bit sad that I found this too late from the actual date when it was posted but other than that I have so many wonderful things to say. Yes, this is really an amazing fic and the looping thing? I loved it. I've always loved time loop fics so this is a big joy to me. I was also saddened when Naegi couldn't keep his friends alive and therefore going back from the start. Though, if we fast forward to him finally being able to save his friends then I just want to say thank you! I really felt genuinely overjoyed! I also loved how you brought Mukuro into focus on trying to save all his friends cos honestly she's one of my faves. Still a part of me is displeased with the lack of interaction between Naegi and Kirigiri as they had a very strong connection in the original timeline but I'm still happy nonetheless. Moving on to the technical stuff, I love your writing style, the flow of the story is smooth, though there was a part that you intentionally skipped some important details like the 3rd to 5th class trials and I felt a overwhelming sense of hugging the life out of the 78th class.

Love this so much! Thank you!
lany-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Omg at frist I though this story would have a sad or open ending with Naegi stucking in the time loop forever. But yayyy everyone's escape! Thank you so much for this beautiful story!
BreadNotDead chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Wow... just wow. This is one of the best Danganronpa fics I've ever read! It almost makes me wish that this was the outcome of IF instead! Can't believe I just discovered this now. I'm so slow. D'oh.
What The Stan chapter 1 . 5/24/2016