Reviews for Of Wolf and Man
evans16 chapter 1 . 5/22
great one shot
HINNYFOREVER chapter 1 . 5/9
Wow! This was really great. I love how you portrayed harry. Your an awesome author.
Crimson92501 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This was very well-written & cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great story! Even if you did steal that one line from how to train your dragon. Keep writing
Random Chick chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love this story! Too bad it's a one-shot, but it's a good one-shot!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Gosh this is SO going to my favorites! It's well written and is such a beautiful masterpiece :)
GrimLurker chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I did indeed smile. As i am a rather evil guy, I'll start with the bad. Mostly because it's less actually. It's short, it ignores way too much of the rest of school, like detentions and such. There's no way anyone can get away that easily with skipping classes in a boarding school of any kind. Well, that was the bad side. I also don't believe she wouldn't piece things together immediately at the sight of those green eyes. On the plus side, these things don't mean a thing in a story like this. It's a nice, fluffy little feelgood-story drawn in bright colours, a snapshot of a few rather important days in all their triviality. The thought of full disclosure this way was interesting.
I didn't find it very believable, but i found it highly appealing. It's a nice little tale, not literature, and as a nice little tale it was one of the better ones i've read..
fgmadgunner chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
very impressive and emotional
Sarai chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
fantastic! U should make another one like this but with more chapters! I couldnt put it down. I continued to read and reread it! FANTASTIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
loved it. I probably say that a lot but the thing is, I really loved it! You managed to keep the quality of writing throughout the whole fic and all the little information made it so real. Wish you'd have given us a few more sneak peaks at things like Siruis' death and stuff like that from Harry's journal but I did like the little joke about the snake fang :)
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Cute, sweet, and well written. _
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
OOH! How to Train Your Dragon reference?
Datarus Finnigun chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
great job!
Caeli Quaedem chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
so cute and nice...definitely one of the most unique i've read. loved it! good job!
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awwww... so cute! :) This was an awesome story. Ser ya!