Reviews for Hello, GoodBye
Fox The Cave II chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
Heh, in all honesty it's been four years and there's not more to follow is there? Perhaps when this was writeen, all StarFox fanfics were written well but nowadays this is a shining star. In truth, there are a few mistakes in relation to prose. For example, often you make it seem to much like a person is actualy telling the story rather than a third person view by describing with too much informality, such as "it would have to be that all of it's

pilots were damned good".

Now, that's fine if a CHARACTER says it, but otherwise it's just not generally accepted. Also, you often need more description and such...things sometimes feel a bit too bland, though it's refreshing that you were taking this seriously and your vocabulary was a notch above most StarFox writers.

I'm sure that your writing is better now that it was four years ago, so any mistakes i've pointed out you could now probably easily fix.

If you ever decide to update this, i'll be waiting to review!

Good luck in your future writing endavours, if you ever even see this.

Fox The Cave (II)

PS: Yeah, I'm that guy on who PM'ed you about Birse before.
Firefury Amahira chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Hey, looks good so far! There's a few glaring grammatical/spelling errors, but nothing overly serious or that a beta reader or extra check through can't remedy. I hope you update soon!
Lylatian Fox chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
I noticed that this story didn't get many reviews so far-and it's a shame. I wish that you'd update it, because I'm an Andross fan and I LOVE this fic. It's wonderfully well written and gives a magnificent insight as to what Andross might have been like before all the changes took place.
Celebimon chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
I love this story so far, write more!

(Though I hate Andross for some reason I feel sympathy for him.)
shakakun chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
Amazing fanfic! _ *

You HAVE to keep this going!

Im in love with your James! - Please dont get mad, Vixy... -
Foxmerc chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
Great work! This is an excellent story of what happened before the war, very in-depth as far as what Andross was like before it. Keep it up!