Reviews for SCIENCE!
silver.blast96 chapter 1 . 4/21
a solid thumbs down. should've just wrote the story you wanted and put it on archive of our own. this story was clearly supposed to be besiality, but you changed it so you wouldn't get in trouble.
Bob
LilaDoesFanfics chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
i do agree on getting zwei to impregnate all and live with them in future as family! also loved it!
anomonious chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
I would have made them all pregnant or not at all. Or maybe just weiss because she was the one that discovered the purple dust and had the most sex with the dog. But still a good ending at least.
Fred voilles chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
I swear to all if I read another disturbing rwby fanfic about body altering dust and they use that in sexual nature I'll have to quit watching the show as I'll think of this shit
DMcFurry chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Also on this story can you do a coco x zwei one and a glynda x zwei one too? Thank you if yes ;3
slaughterhouseman chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I now have an erection and a lack of faith in humanity...thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
That's funny. Each chapter is "Dust" in a different language.
Kalomin chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
I was gonna read this because when I saw the pairing my first thought was "what the hell?" then "why?" finally "how?" thank you for the AN at the top, because that saved me a bit of time. sorry I didn't actually read this, it's just not my thing.
Joe007 chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
Oh my gosh this a really good fanfic. I loved the bouns chapter alot, i would have never thought of this idea. It was hot, you got everyones character good.
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
Was hoping more of Weiss with Zwei. Doing what he learned from everyone else onto her,maybe even more
Storm-Anime-FFWriter chapter 6 . 1/14/2016
...and Zwei ended up screwing Team RWBY!
Storm-Anime-FFWriter chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
It started out with a simple accident with Weiss...
He Who Listens chapter 5 . 11/28/2015