Reviews for Accidentally In Love
Cindy chapter 22 . 4/21/2020
I love it
The Samebito chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
Off topic but there's a Netflix series accidentally in love
couarge09 chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
This story is like tordora
Guest chapter 22 . 2/2/2017
Anticlimax! The story is good but what a cliffhanger!
Sapphire6aps chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
I absolutely love it! I thought nothing else was right except NALU. but after reading this graylu sounds even better. Writer chan shame on you, you just stroke off a forever nalu fan to join graylu... Just kidding (laugh). But seriously, u r amazing!
iiKawaiiKat chapter 21 . 6/29/2016
AWWW GRATSU! SO ADORABLE! BUT SORRY NATSU... GRAY AND LUCY ARE TOGETHER SO HA!
iiKawaiiKat chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
"My first... and last." *dies of fangirling and is now a ghost* Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!
SO FLUFFING CUTE!
iiKawaiiKat chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
I THINK LYON BC HER AND NATSU WOULD RUIN MEH LIFE! FOR SOME REASON I WANT NATSU AND MAKI TO BE TOGETHER! IDK JUST A THOUGHT!
iiKawaiiKat chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
WOW NATSU AND GRAY! HAHAHA! #GRATSU!
AkaNeko-Sesshy chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
Continue this oooone, why does it say compete?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
lyon please gray and lucy fan and natsu and lucy fan
Guest chapter 22 . 4/23/2016
Don't apologize! You came this far with your chapters and in my opinion, you finished this story way after Juvia goes to jail. Don't worry about Crazy in Love either. I look forward to your next one. Good luck with your nursing!

Also I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Condolences to you and your family. I'll be waiting! Oh and I watched Zootropolis (or I guess Zootopia) and it was really good. You should watch it. :3 Get well soon Ria!
BatheMeInSprinkles chapter 22 . 4/22/2016
Awwww don't worry about the story, you just worry about doing what you need to do and staying as positive as you can even though it feels like it's not worth it (: I'm cheering you on from the sidelines!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
i like this! thanks for posting
Melhihi chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
Your fan fiction is amazing cx Would like to know if it's still ongoing or if you're updating soon