Reviews for Sol
SereStarOfGaea chapter 5 . 1/6/2017
This AU is something really different and I'm excited to see where it's going... I won't actually know what happens because honestly I don't think I've seen the movie.. I'm embarrassed to say that and u thought of looking for it but I'm thinking of waiting till you finish the story lol.
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
Ha ha! Daylight savings time! I was waiting for that. And the Mia/Cye scene was a great addition. Very nice. Can't wait for stuff to hit the fan!
Virgin of Aquarius chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
Oh yes, I loved this chapter Willows! It was pretty deep in content I should say. And I wouldn't imagine just how much deeper it will become if the worst is yet to come.
Happy New Year to you and keep this up! I'll be looking forward to the next update!
Relyan chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
Just wanted you to know that I heart this story and am still reading it. Such a clever idea! I love space stuff and save the world stuff, and - obviously - Ronin and Robyn and Rae stuff. So: yay! This is my kind of awesome.
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
I like all the additions you made to this chapter. It really rounded it out and is giving us a good idea of all the different relationships going on in this ship. (The shipping ship? LOL) I especially enjoy Kento and every time it talks about all his expertise and his technological know-how. It's so fun to see him in that position. And, of course, the fan service was lovely. Always more of that. :3
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
I liked the addition of that last scene. It really wraps up the chapter nicely.
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
I love seeing all the guys doing their thing, our brave space heroes. Even know I know what's coming, I'm excited to see what's going to happen next.
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Yay! So glad to see this fic finally up! I like the improvements you made. Rowen can wax almost poetic at times when he wants to. Definitely looking forward to more and I'm telling everyone to read this cuz it's gonna be good!