Reviews for Fill What's Empty, Empty What's Full, Scratch Where It Itches
Destry chapter 25 . 3/20/2017
Yay! It was so AMAZING! I'm so sad it's over!
Destry chapter 13 . 3/19/2017
I hope you feel better! :) :) :)
Cody chapter 25 . 9/22/2016
I must say, I LOVE stories that make me cry- and this one did just that! ;-; I'm glad it had a happy ending though! - I love how you paid close attention to details of the birthing process, and how this story is just in general very realistic in its portrayal of pain, emotion, and trust. On a side note, I'm also happy that Mello and Matt beat the shit out of Light- it's always nice for readers to have that sweet revenge! w All in all, great story, I love the feels and the ending was great!
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 25 . 12/27/2015
This story was better than I thought it would be although the ending made me sad. You did a great job good luck on future stories.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/14/2015
I'm afraid I agree with Electronican's comments on the writing style, particularly chapters 9 (L was overly ooc) & 19. I did enjoy the other chapters though.
I think having these chapters re-written would dramatically improve the general feeling of this fic.
This story has a solid plot & you clearly have decent writing ability, I think the best for improving this fic is changing chap 9. L is ooc, overuse of capitals & exclamation marks, the dialog is awkward & also a few cliched lines e.g. "I thought we were friends!"
There is no point reviewing an irredeemable fic, this is still a fair amount better than many on this site & shows a lot of potential, good luck.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/20/2015
This story is amazing! Sequel?
SlytPuff chapter 25 . 4/8/2015
Awww this chapter is the best
Tsukiko-Chama chapter 25 . 4/8/2015
Cute and I really enjoyed it
Electronican chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
I'm sorry.

I love the idea of this fic. It has major potential. But, I was turned off by the bad writing. It just needs to be tweaked a little to make it less cringey. I didn't want to use that word. But, honestly, that's all I felt while reading this.

It's cringey because you wrote out the wrong details at the wrong times...if that makes any sense at all. I think you could use some edge because there's too much fluff and not enough emotion. Your fic is in a coma. Strange plots need to be rough and raw in my opinion.

Why is L "submissive and small"?

Also, forgive me for only skimming through the last couple chapters. I may have missed something but what exactly is the baby coming out of? How is L dilating? Did he grow a magical vagina? That'd be cool but why isn't he having a c-section? A cesarean would be a more believable birth if ever a man with a uterus was to ever carry a baby to full term.
PuppetPrince chapter 22 . 4/3/2015
UNICEPHALOS chapter 20 . 4/2/2015
Aww. That's some awfully fluffy fluffiness you have here. It's what I've wanted to see for a while now. I look forward to seeing how things go.
UNICEPHALOS chapter 18 . 4/1/2015
I hope that by "happy ending" you don't mean he'll get Mae back. Poor girl. Maybe he'll try to be serious with L and make things right with his kid. It'll take a lot of work and time, but maybe. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Not sure about a name. I'm bad with girls names. Also not too fond of little girls. I'd prefer if L had a son. *shrugs* Maybe... Evelyn? That's a name I've always loved. Also Gwen. I feel like she'd have a English name and not a Japanese one. But that's just me.
greenredblue chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
Aaah this turns out to be so great! I can barely contain my excitement while reading every chapter of this story. I admit that at first i dislike Mae, but she turns to be quite badass in dealing with the situation. Thank you for the fast update :D
Anon chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
Stuffs about to hit the fan!
Great chapter,can't wait for the next one.
SlytPuff chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
Finally Light karma is a fucking bitch. Thank you for this can't wait to read more.