Reviews for Hermione's Offer
Specky Clarke chapter 5 . 6/30
A truly brilliant take on the theme of the great Broomstick Flyer's story with a Magical ending.:-))
Anna Doherty chapter 5 . 4/14
A sweet and lovely story. Anna
BillBrink chapter 5 . 2/13
Thanks for sharing this story.
Bronze chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
Depending on how many of the dark families survived and held onto their seats whether or not the Wizengamot changes. The old Pureblood families are against it. They don't want anything to change.
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
For supposedly being such a wise old man the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder damn near ended the magical world in Great Britain. He just had to play his games with peoples lives. It makes me wonder just how many people needlessly died in the first war with Riddle because he couldn't tell anyone what they needed.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
Brilliant use of the lyrics. I actually pictured Harry doing a thrusting moonwalk dance as he sung them at Voldemort.
Marc the Unruly chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Very well don, TGM. A great story and I can see Broomstick Flyer's style cming through.

Marc
waya715 chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
good story as always!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2017
Fiction is as fiction does, and you have lots of it in 5
19Shorty chapter 5 . 5/25/2017
what a wonderful story and a great ending
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2017
Good to many stories dont have an ending and i'm glad this did
With all due respect
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2017
Fantastic
EverydayClumsy chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
Goddammit, I didn't cry when there were chances of Harry dying but at the end I couldn't help it but cry. All lives end and all that but still.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
I would have ended mischief managed, it was great
Hellsteel69 chapter 5 . 2/12/2017
Man I loved this story thank you for taking the time to write it and posting it for our enjoyment. I hope your muses never desert you.

Again thank you.