Reviews for Rage
TupanHD chapter 9 . 9/4
The title describes this story well. Good story.
Itack23 chapter 9 . 8/16
Well, it was a good story, and a great discovery of characters I nearly never saw used until then.
I'll come by to read some others you wrote one of these days
Itack23 chapter 8 . 8/16
Oh, and I was wondering how Lucius could be here after he got swallowed by Fiendfyre, that explain (thanks to the note)
Though, I do have a remark: the law is are for boys above sixteen, but at this point of the story Harry is still fourteen and the other guys in his year (except those born in summer like him and Neville) should be fifteen.
Just a little discrepancy, not even sure a lot of people saw it
Itack23 chapter 7 . 8/16
Wow, that's some revenge she got on the Dursley's for Harry... that was bloody
Itack23 chapter 6 . 8/16
Well, ther came and died the Deatheaters xD
The question is: where the Carrows there too?
Itack23 chapter 5 . 8/16
Woooooah, the more the story progress, the more this Hermione is making me sick, I'd almost pity Ron at this stage. And I deeply respect the moments Snape's talking, very impressive
Itack23 chapter 4 . 8/16
Urgh... This Hermione is terrible too, egotistical to the point of making you sick...
Btw, you speak of the 'Ravenclaw Megan Jones', but isn't Megan Jones usually a HufflePuff? Not that it matters a lot but still x)
Itack23 chapter 3 . 8/16
Whoooa, the mentality of this Dumbledore is definitely sickening... makes me a bit nauseous how omnipotent he thinks of himself
Itack23 chapter 2 . 8/16
Impressed by Snape for standing up to Dumbledore there...
I can imagine that some stupid people will try to get to Hestia and/or Flora and that it's gonna result in an utter destruction of some of them...
Itack23 chapter 1 . 8/16
It's the first time I read a story about the Carrows twins, I'll need to look up if there are some other good fics with them
This was a great chapter, the depths of the hurt and the emotions associated are well transmitted
MorseFoox chapter 2 . 5/11
I can see it- Did you get inspired by Flora and Ulysses? If you didn't.. What a big coincidence!
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/9
" Here's a rock. Transfigure it into a dime and call a Marine cause I'm done! " Harry Potter to the old goat rapist hopefully in the Great Hall in front of all the students of all three schools. Or he could just hand the old fraud his wand and walk away from the British magical world. Yes, he needs to go to school to learn to control his magic. BUT, and it's huge but, nobody ever said where or what school he went to. Of course there is my personal favorite, place several Bunker Buster bombs under the Ministry of/for Moronic people, Malfraud manor and Hogwarts Castle. Stand well back and detonate. Now if you do this while Vultureworst is living at the manor and has summoned all his psycho followers to gloat, well, sooner or later someone will come pick up whatever's left afterwards. And the best part? Harry, being the closest relative to the Malfrauds, inherits everything. Maybe with all the extra gold he BUY a pardon for Sirius from Fudge. If, that is, he survived the explosion at the Ministry.
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 9 . 3/17
Again, that was a perfect ending.
I'llLogInLater chapter 9 . 3/17
That was a perfect ending.
FledditFliveflind chapter 2 . 3/7
Why is it so hard for you to spell such simple words? Jesus Christ, man.