Reviews for Rage
newkidintown00 chapter 9 . 31m
Nice story. Thanks for writing it. I enjoyed the characterization of the Carrow twins.
Scabbers1957 chapter 9 . 1/27
Very well done.
:))
Lonty Arbalest chapter 9 . 11/2/2022
Good Story
Daemoniorum chapter 9 . 10/20/2022
Read it before but just came back to it recently and it still holds up as an excellent write.
JustinEverything chapter 9 . 7/7/2022
Really great job!

It was to the point and even only with 9 chapters, a lot of ground got covered really well!

Poor Ron at the end though. I’ve never seen Hermione portrayed like the psycho, guy obsessed girl.
jcizzle98 chapter 9 . 4/12/2022
I really enjoyed the story I wish there was more where Harry meets a Slytherin then runs off with her.
gutorbit chapter 9 . 3/21/2022
It's pretty OK. Suffers from a bit too much bash.
KristieRoxie chapter 4 . 3/18/2022
This has nothing to do with your story but I just always thought it was weird in the stories where Harry decides to leave the Wizarding World, he always goes to the muggle world instead of just heading to another country's Wizarding World. I'm sure canonically the only countries that produced Dark Wizards were Britain and i think Germany because of Grindelwald.
omh666 chapter 9 . 3/5/2022
meh. Not really much more I can say.
Kagyuubi chapter 9 . 1/22/2022
Very enjoyable read! Thanks for sharing.
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 1/6/2022
nice
Helios7406 chapter 5 . 12/13/2021
Harry forgets that his experience in the Muggle world was a different sort of hell, neither world has been good to him and I hope he doesn't blindly idolize either.
holymolymacadoo chapter 4 . 11/10/2021
I love the bashing Hermione.
keht.jelicho chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
Disney World may be in America, but there is a Disneyland Park in Paris that only opened in 1992. so that would be sometime in the second half of his first year, or beginning of his second, or the summer between. Pretty sure there would have been plenty of ads on TV both before it opened (even up to a year or more beforehand) and since then. Plus with Harry showing the twins Disney movies and their enjoying them I would think that would be on his radar as a place to take them. Still would have the issue of it being in another country and thus likely too far/complicated to "just go" to it, but it would be a closer and more relevant Disney Park to reference than Disney World/America.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 9 . 10/27/2021
I thought Harry, Hestia, and Flora were good together in the story. I don’t think that in very many multi stores regardless of how positive the author attempts to portray the situation.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.