Reviews for Rage
NimbusIzayoi chapter 1 . 4/29
To the guest below me:

Because a lot of us havent read the books in years. We're used to fandom Hermione, who is usually likable. A lot of characters in fandom are basically myths in canon. IE: Daphne Greengrass, the carrow twins, Blaise etc.
Why do so many people love Hermione? She's such a bitch. For your information, I'm talking about the books, not the movies, as can be seen. I can't believe so many people drool over her. She's such a bloody know it all and a stuck up rule enforcer also. Want proof? I got some: her telling off people when she's not even a prefect in the first book. Her running off to Mc-Gonnagall when it was none of her freaking business. She can't even loosen up and have some fun instead of being 24/7 in the library and sticking her hand up at EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME in classes. Ron's right when he calls her a know it all at least twice a week, I can't believe Harry and Ron would put up with that stuck up bitch. I don't know what they see in her. Why can't she just try out for some quidditch instead of sticking her head in books? She's also such a vindictive bitch. Why did she jinx the da list and not tell anyone about it? That's BULLYING and ABUSE and she should've been punished for it. Why did she send the birds at Ron? Again, PHYSICAL abuse that should've been punished. Hitting Ron again and again when he came back (and he regretted leaving, by the way)? I'm telling you, she's got a serious anger problem. I absolutely hate Ron/Hermione, and I'm glad J.K. Rowling regrets it. It never should've happened. Hermione belongs with Percy, the other pure-blooded wizard who has the exact same type of stuck up personality if I'm wrong. Again I can't believe Ron would put up with such a stupid, vindictive, annoying bitch. Especially for so many years in a couple.
A cousin-less only child truly fits Harry Potter better.

A cousin-less only child truly fits Dudley Dursley better.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 4/4
I see. a delusional Headbastard. Headbastards must die, the evil ones because they are evil, the manic ones because they are maniacal, and the deluded ones because they are crazed by guilt and denial.

HEAD.
BASTARDS.
MUST.
DIE!
Arkronicus chapter 9 . 3/24
Another great story. Thank you.

Arkronicus
This was a good one, but what happened to dumbledore and the Mallory’s that’s all I’m wondering about now?
Nangijala chapter 3 . 12/29/2023
Very good analysis of Dumbledore and his motives! I've wondered too about his attitude. He's never helping or protecting Harry.

And a super story.
Darknessdawns chapter 9 . 11/14/2023
Overall this is a very interesting story. I really like the beginning and most of it. However the ending seems abrupt. I would have enjoyed seeing how the group functioned as a family and settled into Bulgaria. Their schooling at Durmstrang and future careers also hold quite a bit of interest. Of course there's still the matter of Dumbledore and his obsession with controlling Harry and defeating Voldemort. I can't quite see him not continuing that through the ICW or any underhanded manner that might strike his fancy. He just isn't the type to give up and neither is Voldemort, who is also obsessed with Harry and his own resurrection.

As for where things left off, I quite liked that people were fighting back against the Marriage Laws. This is one of the very few pieces I've read where that happens and it's not just grumbling but full evacuation. I agree that any Muggleborn or Muggle raised wouldn't just grin and bare it. They would fight back with everything they have including abandoning Magical Britain and/or bringing it to the notice of the Queens Government, especially since the Prime Minister is aware of the Magical Government. This was a good plot point that isn't seen like this very often. Unfortunately it was an ending plot that was almost an after thought for the rest of the story.
Darknessdawns chapter 6 . 11/14/2023
Hannington graveyard? It's supposed to be Little Hangleton. Google is your friend. When in doubt always double check.
Darknessdawns chapter 5 . 11/14/2023
As much as I love this story I have to argue about one thing in this chapter. Euro Disney opened in France in 1992 according to Google, and changed it's name to Disneyland Paris in October 1994. They don't have to go all the way to the States to visit a Disney theme park, but I can understand wanting to stay in the United Kingdom.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2023
An exquisite read, and among my most favorite of HP fanfics- well done indeed to you Author
TristianWolf chapter 9 . 8/5/2023
TW
TristianWolf chapter 5 . 8/5/2023
I LOVE 700200900 Points loss from the gryphs all because of a smart aleck wannabe no it all childish witch. HeHeHeHe!
TW
TristianWolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2023
TRUE TRUE TRUE
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2023
Hermione's a filthy mud-blood bitch.