Reviews for Rage
Dreamcatcher360 chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
OMG game of thrones!
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
Your Harry had very good interaction. His speeches weren't overly long winded and they kept realistic and not overly repetitive. I read a story once where every chapter had a huuuuge rant and 90% was the same and just listing the canon storyline books 1-5. Thanks for not doing that.
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
Thanks for that Lucius-narcissa explanation. I was about to comment about how he was killed.
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
I like it still. I saw your author note and was gonna mention a fic with a bunch of Viktor in it, when I realized he's in it a lot for like a half chapter then dies lol. Poor example.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I've avoided this story for a while, leaving it on a tab to deal with later. I like it so far. I'm apparently in a mad Harry mood and that mini-rant was perfect. The only way it could've gotten more entertaining was if he was able to tell Dumbledore and Minerva off, but two rants does seem like preaching so this is more realistic
Cybred chapter 9 . 6/18/2016
Why didn't voldy return, he still had followers to get a body.
Cybred chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
British wizarding people have consistently portrayed as "sheeple" so no they wouldn't resist.
rescue 007 chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
Crap ending, but up until the last chapter the story was good
MikeyBlue chapter 9 . 6/16/2016
Great story!
SnowWolf43 chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
Loved this with dreamt abundunce, another was Harry's armada
Hivedragon chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
Loved the story so few Carrow/Harry stories out there excellent job you did here.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
well, hermione's horrible fate aside (i honestly think she should've offed herself, you might've made her really unlikeable but that's no excuse for the excessive cruelty) i like this fic a lot :) i would've liked to see a bit more serious interaction between harry and the twins though.

Please keep writing awesome fics!
paz chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
Lovely
enji-benjy chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
Great story, it seams almost everyone got their just descerts.
enji-benjy chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
Whatever came of Skeeter following the twins and Harry to the theme park, and whatever else she overheard before they left? I expected to see some juicy stories in the Prophet after that.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »