Reviews for Rage
enji-benjy chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
Whatever came of Skeeter following the twins and Harry to the theme park, and whatever else she overheard before they left? I expected to see some juicy stories in the Prophet after that.
enji-benjy chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
Why didn't Harry just go down their, look around, come back up and announce 'I was unable to find anyone that I would sorely miss'. It would be a big f*** you to Dumbles and the rest. It would serve Dumbles right having to explain why Cho died in the lake after she had broken up with her Champion boyfriend already.
lizzardsneek chapter 9 . 3/6/2016
Hey! Just wanted to say that I loved Hestia and Flora and if you could make another story with them as the main characters? I loved their personalities and how they react to everything. You are an amazing writer ily!
NexusRider161 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
"Sirius shot her a look that could melt steel."
So he shot jet fuel from his eyes? Genius.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
A thoroughly entertaining read! Thank you.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
Violently protective girlfriend is the best kind there is!
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
I don't know the legal cultures and systems of other magical states, but Magical Britain sure is shit.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
The old fool is becoming even more unhinged as Harry breaks free from his totalitarian tendencies.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
I forgot to mention that I don't mind the HG bashing too.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
Yes, the HP/Carrow sisters pairing has indeed not been explored nearly enough, so thank you for writing a story with one.

More senior faculty (AD, MM) and Weasel trashing please!
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Your idea of why Albus is such an ass is new to me, and pretty good.
Hermione using love potions? Also a new twist.
And the sisters, I did not know they existed until now.

Thanks for writing.
T-B-R chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Honestly, I'm a huge HP fanfic lover, and i never even knew who these two were until I found this story, I've read tons of good HP fics, and none of them mention these two girls, great story!
DalkonCledwin chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
“death eater” should be capitalized as it is a proper noun.

You know… Dumbledore or Snape could probably figure out WHO used those curses on the Dursley’s relatively easy… even without the use of Legilimency. And she didn’t really do anything to protect her identity while flinging around Unforgivables like that.
Hammer chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
It is quite an entertaining story, as long as we do not take the personalities of Dumbledore and Hermione — especially hers — too seriously.

So, good job in general. I liked the fact that you employed two so underused characters ( to be fair, they are basically ocs ) and your ideas were interesting. You should just watch out for mix-ups like then - than, you're - your, etc. There are not many of them, but they pop up here and there.
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
Awesome story!
Take that, Hermione you pathetic arrogant wench!
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »