Reviews for Rage
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2023
But you should've allowed Ron to lawfully divorce that filthy mud-blood bitch, Hermione.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2023
"You idiot!" Hermione raged.
a fan of this chapter 9 . 6/22/2023
I find myself with a great story but with a huge problem, it is too short and lacks detail... still very enjoyable (I would have preferred it to have double or triple the number of words but if that would have ruined this story... better leave it with those 27k words)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2023
I love your story a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2023
Flora and Hestia Carrow
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 6/12/2023
To me, Dumbledore will always be a villain, a subtle Dark Lord-in-hiding behind a grandfatherly mask. And this is what I think of the other characters. Voldemort: misunderstood, rather than pure evil. Ginny: a bitch. Ron: a first-class traitor. Hermione: a false friend. Molly and James Potter: bullies. Daphne, Tracey and Astoria: Harry's REAL best friends.
Lamorak Korving chapter 2 . 6/12/2023
I have to say, quite honestly, that "Rage" by the girl with too many ideas, is actually my
No.1 favourite Harry/Hestia/Flora fanfiction, and reinforces my belief that Harry would have been better off in Slytherin House rather than Gryffindor.
Charlee56 chapter 5 . 5/21/2023
A table waiter? Good GOD! What was she THINKING?
If Ron "the bottomless gob pit" Weasley were ever to get a job as a waiter, he'd eat the whole place dry!
They'd bring out the wedding cake and the platter would've been licked clean!
BarbedCaress chapter 9 . 4/7/2023
Overall, very enjoyable
Thanks for sharing it with us
BarbedCaress chapter 5 . 4/7/2023
Yep
You are way passed ooc with Hermione
Her actions should be distributed acroo a few characters, imo
Same results without the excess oocness
Critical reader chapter 9 . 3/8/2023
All in all, a mixed bag. The plot is good, the execution so-so. A bit hurried in some respects, quite good in others, and at least you have given A. D. some reason for his strange attitude. Nice way of dealing with Tom and his gang. Good dynamics between the main characters. A bit harsh on the Dursleys, as bad as they are. Somewhat tragic for Ron and Hermione, as flawed as they are, wouldn't they have left the country, too?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2023
Okay, the spelling...? But the story was good, really pretty good. I think a few more chapters and some more in-depth character development would've been a help. But other than that, a really good story.
Harry's sense of hopelessness was as accurate as I think I could've made it. That was the key here, and the author did a sterling job of that necessity.
This sense of a lack of 'self' was essential to the story here, and crucial to your portrayal of a very flawed and less-than perfect Harry.
Overall, a very good story!
Gilgameszc chapter 9 . 2/19/2023
I am just done reading this, at midnight and with a few glasses of whine intus, when I really should be studying for my Biology exam in two days. This got to be one of the sweetest pieces of FanFiction I have ever encountered. Thank you very much for this. Greetings from Germany!
newkidintown00 chapter 9 . 1/31/2023
Nice story. Thanks for writing it. I enjoyed the characterization of the Carrow twins.
Scabbers1957 chapter 9 . 1/27/2023