Reviews for Rage
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 10/22/2021
I truly despise Dumbledore!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 10/22/2021
Really enjoyed that! The Carrow twins are always mentioned in passing and usually as evil. great to see that someone is taking those characters and putting them in a better light!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
I had always wondered why anyone with a brain would put up with those 2! JKR wrote them to be as annoying as possible! Great start!
Black-Warlock chapter 9 . 10/17/2021
good sotry was fun to read it thank you
EdTheBeast chapter 9 . 10/10/2021
Ah, some half blood or muggleborn buy muggle food and sell for that wheel barrel of galleons!
TupanHD chapter 9 . 9/4/2021
The title describes this story well. Good story.
Itack23 chapter 9 . 8/16/2021
Well, it was a good story, and a great discovery of characters I nearly never saw used until then.
I'll come by to read some others you wrote one of these days
Itack23 chapter 8 . 8/16/2021
Oh, and I was wondering how Lucius could be here after he got swallowed by Fiendfyre, that explain (thanks to the note)
Though, I do have a remark: the law is are for boys above sixteen, but at this point of the story Harry is still fourteen and the other guys in his year (except those born in summer like him and Neville) should be fifteen.
Just a little discrepancy, not even sure a lot of people saw it
Itack23 chapter 7 . 8/16/2021
Wow, that's some revenge she got on the Dursley's for Harry... that was bloody
Itack23 chapter 6 . 8/16/2021
Well, ther came and died the Deatheaters xD
The question is: where the Carrows there too?
Itack23 chapter 5 . 8/16/2021
Woooooah, the more the story progress, the more this Hermione is making me sick, I'd almost pity Ron at this stage. And I deeply respect the moments Snape's talking, very impressive
Itack23 chapter 4 . 8/16/2021
Urgh... This Hermione is terrible too, egotistical to the point of making you sick...
Btw, you speak of the 'Ravenclaw Megan Jones', but isn't Megan Jones usually a HufflePuff? Not that it matters a lot but still x)
Itack23 chapter 3 . 8/16/2021
Whoooa, the mentality of this Dumbledore is definitely sickening... makes me a bit nauseous how omnipotent he thinks of himself
Itack23 chapter 2 . 8/16/2021
Impressed by Snape for standing up to Dumbledore there...
I can imagine that some stupid people will try to get to Hestia and/or Flora and that it's gonna result in an utter destruction of some of them...
Itack23 chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
It's the first time I read a story about the Carrows twins, I'll need to look up if there are some other good fics with them
This was a great chapter, the depths of the hurt and the emotions associated are well transmitted
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »