Reviews for Rage
Marenke chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
This is probably the most interesting take on fourth year. I hope you update soon!
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
nicely done, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Cool chapter, Harry was spot on.
GetRektNuub chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
awesome story gotta see where it goes
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Love the story. Cannot wait to see where it leads.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
A very good 1 chapter
cornholio4 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
As a Marvel fan I completely understand what you meant about civillians, they can be pretty stupid if they are no a hero, villain or part of someone's supporting cast and it could be the same with the Hogwarts students
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Well THAT'S telling them! *EVIL GRIN*
Katconan chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Awesome story - can't wait for more.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Woah, I could feel the bitterness and anger just rolling off of the page. Yep this will be an interesting one.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
An excellent chapter and really rare pairing.

I liked Harry's anger he has much to rage about but never really showed it in the books when it really counted.

Well said by Harry to his former friends. I always thought Ron's apology was weak and too late. It's easy to imagine Hermione acting the way she did given her personality. It will be interesting to see what becomes of Ron and Hermione without Harry's name and fame to support them. I can't see them being well liked in Hogwart's given how they behave.

A nice end to the chapter, thanks for it. I think so too Harry's reputation in second year became toxic and it never recovered Harry would not and forgive or forget that kind of treatment. Especially when we know that Harry being feared and doubted costs him dearly and prolongs the war.

I never understood why Harry would fight and die for people not worthy of his effort and sacrifice of his family.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40