Reviews for Rage
MorseFoox chapter 2 . 5/11/2021
I can see it- Did you get inspired by Flora and Ulysses? If you didn't.. What a big coincidence!
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/9/2021
" Here's a rock. Transfigure it into a dime and call a Marine cause I'm done! " Harry Potter to the old goat rapist hopefully in the Great Hall in front of all the students of all three schools. Or he could just hand the old fraud his wand and walk away from the British magical world. Yes, he needs to go to school to learn to control his magic. BUT, and it's huge but, nobody ever said where or what school he went to. Of course there is my personal favorite, place several Bunker Buster bombs under the Ministry of/for Moronic people, Malfraud manor and Hogwarts Castle. Stand well back and detonate. Now if you do this while Vultureworst is living at the manor and has summoned all his psycho followers to gloat, well, sooner or later someone will come pick up whatever's left afterwards. And the best part? Harry, being the closest relative to the Malfrauds, inherits everything. Maybe with all the extra gold he BUY a pardon for Sirius from Fudge. If, that is, he survived the explosion at the Ministry.
Signal Lost chapter 9 . 3/17/2021
Again, that was a perfect ending.
I'llLogInLater chapter 9 . 3/17/2021
That was a perfect ending.
MeMeMooMoo chapter 2 . 3/7/2021
Why is it so hard for you to spell such simple words? Jesus Christ, man.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 9 . 3/3/2021
Whereas I am not a big fan of Hermione bashing and the story it worked was a great story from beginning to end.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2021
This is a brilliant and unique story and I have enjoyed it so far.
4fundaore chapter 9 . 2/3/2021
Thanks
Stormshadow13 chapter 9 . 12/26/2020
Wonderful ending.
Stormshadow13 chapter 3 . 12/26/2020
Hmm i found Dumbledore motives in this story really interesting.
jimmy.oz chapter 9 . 12/15/2020
that was a horrible version of hermione but the story wasn't bad especially since she wasn't really important here.
Kagey98 chapter 9 . 10/15/2020
Good Story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Anne Bond chapter 5 . 9/19/2020
They are thought Cheering Charms in 4-5 th years. Kids literally cast them at each other. We could gopi around on a permanent high and attribute it to Charms practice and no one would bat an eye...
ScurrilousPurrilous chapter 5 . 9/8/2020
1 correct use of ‘than’ in the story so far. Whole story needs correcting by someone who knows the difference between then and than, as well as too and to. Infuriating! Too many wrongly used thens in this chapter have frustrated me enough to abandon this story.
mumphie chapter 9 . 7/15/2020
An interesting take. Never thought about the Carrie twins for Harry.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »