Reviews for Rage
Innortal chapter 8 . 11/13/2019
I thought Lucius arrived in front of the phoenix Fiendfyre?
Khatix chapter 6 . 11/1/2019
One thing i hated about canon was plot forced stupidity/actions for drama. Barty Jr. goal was to make sure Harry survived and won the tournament he took out both Krum and Fleur keeping them away from the center of the maze but did nothing to stop Cedric. Without the whole forced dead Cedric drama as key points of end of 4 and thru book 5 which was JKR goal she would of had made Barty Jr. ensure Cedric never made it to the center who could be a threat to his master's plans.
mum2shane chapter 9 . 9/27/2019
What happened to dumboldore did he go to prison
BorderLand chapter 9 . 7/6/2019
I wonder how many of those children are in fact twins and all of them are girls? I feel bad for Harry but even more so for the guys who courted his daughters and had to deal with the overprotective Dad and crazy mother Flora.
DerickWolfrain9 chapter 9 . 6/21/2019
Great story although I don't think Hermione would go that far, so I can't say I like what you did with her character. Overall great story.
Naienkon chapter 9 . 5/22/2019
I rather enjoyed this. Very well done.
Mark Sinfield chapter 9 . 5/15/2019
enjoyed
subzeus chapter 9 . 5/8/2019
Neat little story, but why was this recommended as a Dark Harry fanfic?
Khatix chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Im suprised no one had made a fic yet, where Harry went all school shooting and up and killed everyone wearing one of those Potter Stinks badges. I can see how he would do it, a little tweak of the protean charm on the badges just like the dark mark then send an over powered AK into the "Voldermort" badge which transmits it to all other badges killing all of them. Plus he can get away with it because of diplomatic immunity during a task.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 3 . 4/17/2019
Sirius: lets all troll the system together. It’s great fun.
Hardy chapter 9 . 4/9/2019
I know that this is rather late but it’s a great story

I loved the ending

And I say thank you
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2019
Nice.

Did you *have* to name two of their kids Anna and Elsa though?!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
I agree with you on the Marvel comparison with the HP universe.
arata7kasuga chapter 9 . 2/7/2019
How many of their children were twins I wonder? xD
arata7kasuga chapter 8 . 2/7/2019
But is Flora going to show actual affection to Harry? It would be terribly sad if he had to marry someone who was so distant and indifferent towards him. Her 'vengeance' on his behalf implies that she does care for him greatly..as does their apparent almost(?) cuddle session while watching movies, but she hasn't appeared to be very affectionate towards him like Hestia. They all deserve happiness and Harry for sure deserves some genuine affection in his life.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »