Reviews for Rage
arata7kasuga chapter 9 . 2/7/2019
How many of their children were twins I wonder? xD
arata7kasuga chapter 8 . 2/7/2019
But is Flora going to show actual affection to Harry? It would be terribly sad if he had to marry someone who was so distant and indifferent towards him. Her 'vengeance' on his behalf implies that she does care for him greatly..as does their apparent almost(?) cuddle session while watching movies, but she hasn't appeared to be very affectionate towards him like Hestia. They all deserve happiness and Harry for sure deserves some genuine affection in his life.
arata7kasuga chapter 5 . 2/7/2019
I am extremely confused. I thought love potions don't create something from nothing? Don't they just enhance what is already there? Or at most a physical attraction? Also, they are talking about the magical world issues as if the muggle world doesn't have the same issues or worse issues. They might have different issues yes, but both worlds have some very, very horrible things wrong with them...The mundane world isn't all rainbows and butterflies...It isn't like Harry wasn't abused as well, by muggles? It isn't like abuse is always dealt with or people don't get away with crimes in the mundane world. It isn't like corruption doesn't exist there too.
arata7kasuga chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
Flora taught harry that magic expecting him to die? I do like Hestia though, she is so supportive and gentle. I hope Harry can help her and she him. I truly do.
AlopiasLamnaXV chapter 9 . 2/5/2019
Splendidly done. Given their respective history of abuse, it's actually a wonder one sees Hasty/Carrow relationships (in whatever form) so rarely, they seem the obvious choice.

While I personally find most bashing aspects of many stories over the top, I sometimes like to indulge my sense of moral superiority and righteousness in them (don't tell my wife, she'd be delighted me being all Gryffindor here -.-). In your story, the bashing is still largely off character, but not entirely ooc, as you also nicely supplemented in your A/Ns. You merely took the governing traits and cast an engorgio on them. That was a nice touch of actual thought. Cunning and (relatively) subtle.

Again, splendidly done. I enjoyed myself reading this (me being terribly afraid of writing reviews and still doing it here might illustrate that further).

ALXV
elixirmaster chapter 7 . 11/19/2018
Ice cold. Flora is a beast.
elixirmaster chapter 4 . 11/19/2018
Dumbles seems like a gangster, wayy to into protecting his turf.
elixirmaster chapter 2 . 11/19/2018
I love a Snape that can see things for how they are and defend well. so cool.
themadmartian chapter 9 . 10/2/2018
A very different story, I quite enjoyed it.

0))
Monster King chapter 9 . 9/27/2018
Great story.
ColetteJH chapter 9 . 9/18/2018
I really enjoyed this, I'm glad you wrote it. I have a rather hard time finding fanfics where Ron and Herms get ditched, was never that fond of them.

I'm glad you wrote this, favoriting it :)
Nargelz chapter 9 . 9/14/2018
Awsome story xx
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2018
the last line lmao
ossifiedtotem chapter 9 . 7/20/2018
That was really good.

I like your Carrow sisters. It was actually another fic of yours that made me search this pairing. Harry's Armada or some such. I've a bad habit of ignoring titles, sorry.

An excellent read, thank you very much for writing it.
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 7/19/2018
A recurring theme in the books is those who do wrong are not punished!

As Rowling wrote him Ron is deeply flawed and not someone I'd want as a friend.
Hermione is also flawed, but no as bad.
Rowling really didn't give us any role models.

She did include a number of undeveloped characters, Daphne is the favorite.

As for how you have written Hermione, it is believable.
All you did was focus on her worst Canon characteristics.

Harry himself is flawed, but he at least has his upbringing at the Dursleys to explain it.

IF YOU WANT TO PUNCH A TICKET

Write a Harry and Draconica (female draco) story.

Harry and Draco fiction normally makes me want to beat the person senseless, take a chainsaw, open up their head to see if they are brainless!

Harry kissing Ron makes much more sense.
I can actually imagine Ron wanting to score the BWL!

There are a number of female Harry stories, but only one female Draco I have found.

I'm not against guys with guys but like anchovies on pizza it's not something I like, great for others, but not for me.
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »