Reviews for Addicted
Please update this! It is so good:) Your writing is great! I would love to read more!
Is there any chance of you updating this story? We’ so little of Elena and no-humanity Stefan in season 3, that was a dynamic I would have so much liked to see, and your story fills that void. I don’t know if you still feel any inspiration to continue, but if you do, I would love to read it. And I agree with you: the writers of TVD completely messed up Elena’s character and Stelena, just to have Elena with Damon.
Maddinh222 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Please update soon
letterstorule chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
I don't know how much hope I should have but you left it kind of at a cliffhanger and I'm so excited and curious how that vampire club is going to be like along with their whole road trip. I love this AU, "ripper" Stefan and human Elena is a great concept and basically I love everything you changed about it, no Delena, and only Silas happened, etc. Now I will wait for you to find your passion again and update this story! Who knows, one can dream.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
Damn that was good please finish
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Please update! I love this story so much.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
It's been a month since uve updated pls update fast I want to read more!
justemi59 chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
Damn this is amazing, update Soon
guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
Love it update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
lost for words
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
amazing chapter! keep writing i love ur story!
TommyH chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
Good luck in the club
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
that explains a lot. u really do go deep
Gordon Hail chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
I have had literally the same track record in my course of watching the show. I think that the humanity thing is more like the two halves vary on how much they overlap. Personally I prefer vampire Stefan who comes out stable in his intake of human blood. Also I like vampire Elena bc in the show she doesn't seem different except for her "choices". I like it when they're both campires, for physical reasons and they're immortal. Also if you've ever seen (American version) Being Human I imagine the inter vampire sex scenes to be like that Which partially happens in the show
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2015