Reviews for When Four Became Three
MoonytheMarauder1 chapter 1 . 10/7
I loved it! Truly amazing!
LemurGirl chapter 7 . 7/5
Oh my gosh, this is such a good story! I was honest-to-goodness sobbing when I read the last chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Absolutely amazing! Thnx
Will there be more stories after a new normal?-btw I loved that story and the trial of Peter pettigrew too
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
️ Your works
Loves to read books chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
Brill story. Keep up the great work!
firewordsparkler chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
This was such an interesting fic! I love the idea of Remus and Sirius saving Lily and James after realizing Peter betrayed them.
Saissa chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
Why in the world did Padfoot trust that stupid git rat?

even I would never trust a rat - or a snake.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Honestly, I wasn't expecting to like this. Other AU Halloweens that I've read have all seemed really fake... all except this one, that is! It was wonderful and realistic and absolutely brilliant. Thank you for writing! I can't wait to read The Trial of Peter Pettigrew and all of your future stories.

I'm obsessed with the Marauders as well ;)
D-T chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
Thank you for this unique idea. I truely enjoyed your story. Your style is good and mostly fluent. I would be very interested in the new home life and dynamic of the Potters with Sirius and Remus.
Especially regarding Peters trial and the fact that the marauders and Lily became the vanquisher of Voldemort. Seeing as a werewolf and a Black were involved in his defeat could have an interesting impact on wizarding society.
On another note... will Lily and snape reconcile, when Lily hears he became a spy for the light. How would the boys react? And speaking of boys... If you are up to it... Maybe more Baby Harry scenes? With his parents and uncles :-o :-)
Keep up the good work
D-T
lunaz chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
thank you for a great story, I look forward to the next chapter
Iris Stardust chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
This was great story. :)
Diddleymaz chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
Good story
Lupinesence chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
Cool chapter, felt bad for Remus and his trust issues but hopefully having them all stuck together will help heal the wound quicker. I'm looking forward to the trial too, especially Peter's reaction when confronted with his former friends.
RedButterfly33 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I loved it. Not sure if it's over or not, but I think this was a good point to end on.
Best thing about it was characterization. Remus always has been inhumanly forgiving, and he was obviously acting suspicious if Sirius had doubts. I like how you showed James' reasoning as well, since a lot of people seem to think he agreed with Sirius on this, but it has been stated that he was a lot like Harry, not wanting to consider anyone at all. I always thought that Sirius sort of went, 'If he's not the traitor what would it hurt if we don't tell him right away about the switch?'

It will be interesting to see Peter's side of things, since it has been explored so little. The books never even flesh out his character that much, if he was always a coward and a rat, why did the Marauders hang out with him? How come they trusted him? And if he was genuinely their friend (though it doesn't come across this way) why would he betray them willingly? Anyway, I am rambling. Nice work on this piece, and keep writing!
-Red
ohsosirius chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
Yeeey new chapter :D You gave me a mini heart attack when I read "The End"! I thought you were ending the fic and it was like "noooo omg why are u doing this to me?" but then I got (and I hope I got it right) that it was the end of the chapter... I loved what Remus said, I feel there was no way he could not have forgiven them and I like it that you didn't prolong the agony.
Waiting for the next chapter :D