Reviews for Immortal's Daughter
I'm glad you decided to keep writing this! Great job!
ReadingReadererReader chapter 4 . 3/2
If only they knew.
ReadingReadererReader chapter 3 . 3/2
Shikaku is too smart. I definitely wouldn't want him (or his family) as my enemy. He'd crush me without even lifting a finger.
ReadingReadererReader chapter 1 . 3/2
Wow. I looove it.
YungVodkaDikost chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I like the idea for the story.. but the fact that you didn't even spell Hidan or Kakazu's names correctly broke the deal for me. I would suggest getting a Beta and going back and fixing your grammatical and spelling errors. Good luck to your future works.
Nyumun chapter 37 . 11/18/2017
Tu historia esta genial. Pero quiza si esperabaa un tipico final sakusasu ya de grandes y casados jajaja pero muy buena historia! Estoy ansiosa por saber si tienes mas historias!
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 37 . 9/21/2017
please make a sequel
Angie chapter 37 . 9/12/2017
This. Is. Amazing. Only thing I got confused is maybe Sakura's hime status and how fast the story went. A lot was happening. Other than that, the story was a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/28/2017
You don't know me, but I'm that guest that kept this in their bookmarks since the beginning. Even when my phone flipped and deleted everything I still found it again. I'm crying so much now. I'll be waiting for the sequel ;-;
AngelAzazel88 chapter 37 . 7/26/2017
I'm quite sad that this story ended as it was amazing but I can't wait for it to continue with a sequel! Thank you for updating!
GotNoName123 chapter 37 . 7/26/2017
I got chills reading this epic epilogue!
I loved this! Difinately in my top stories
angel897 chapter 37 . 7/25/2017
one hell of a ending, awesome job
AngelAzazel88 chapter 36 . 7/25/2017
Thank you for updating this amazing story!
angel897 chapter 36 . 7/24/2017
thrilling and exciting chapter to read loved it and cant wait to read more
NatNicole chapter 3 . 6/16/2017