Reviews for A Fever that cannot be Quelled
Gitana del Sol chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I think I should preface this by saying I usually stay away from Dramione.

But I thought this was rather good! I especially like how it starts off with Hermione's dad. I thought the sentence about her feeling dirty was a bit out of place, but maybe it's because I associate that with sexual violence. It definitely threw me off at the start there, but after that I think you had good sailing. It was really refreshing, actually, to see you bring in her parents because SO MANY PEOPLE forget that these guys have parents, that they aren't orphans like Harry. *grumbles*

Draco trying to be more "Muggle" was cute, such a sweet gesture. I liked your incorporation of the dances, heehee, and then the "I want to hold you when we dance" - jajajaja! I sort of have that line of thinking for Lucius (in relation to Narcissa, of course, NOT Hermione!) so it made me laugh to see you use it here for Draco.

Well done, girlie! :]
SecretofRavenclaw chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Absolutely love this story. It is so cute. Dramione is my OTP and I feel that you have really captured the essence of their relationship. Absolutely amazing story and I can't wait to read more of your work.
rhead-a-holyc chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I absolutely adored this fic. I don't usually read Dramione, but this was beautiful.

I really like how you started with Hermione trying to introduce Draco to her father. I feel like Hermione's father's reaction is one of the most realistic I have ever read. It was great!

Your Draco was really sweet, and also understanding of the entire situation. I like the fact that he decides to try and help Hermione convince her father instead of just saying that it didn't matter and all that mattered was that he loved her.

Draco's reaction to the macarena...
Me: *tries to imagine Draco dancing the macarena*
*fails*
*dies laughing at the thought*
That. Was. The. Best.

Great fic! Well done :D
MaryRoyale chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I can understand why Hermione's parents have trust issues, and why their relationship with Hermione might be strained. That being said... how do they know all about what happened to Hermione during the war e.g. her scars and who caused them? How and why would they know that Draco had any relationship with Bellatrix Lestrange? It seems unbelievably over-the-top for Mr. Granger to not only accuse Draco of raping Hermione, but also if he *had* that Hermione would turn right around and date her rapist.

The scenes with Draco and Hermione were very sweet. I thought it was interesting that Draco thought that dancing was the best way to show that he would be a good son-in-law.
Prisoner of Azkaban711 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Wow... that's beautifully written- so much descriptive detail and great storyline :) Well done!
LoyalElf chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Love it! Write more, please :) Dramione is my favorite, and I haven't seen a fic of them so genuine and adorable in a long while...
catsgotmytongue chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
"I knew Muggles were a little unstable.."
Please!
That's fucking rich coming from a pureblood wizard.
I hope you call Draco out on his hypocrisy.
HP Slash Luv chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
This was just perfect. Dramione is definitely not one of my favorite pairings, but I absolutely loved this. I loved Draco's and Hermione's dance and how good he was at comforting Hermione. At the same time, he knew not to push.

This story was just brilliant. I can't find anything wrong with it. It's definitely my favorite of the Chaser 1's so far.

Keep up the good work.