Reviews for Mass Effect: Raven
I really fucking hope that the second OC have NO fucking POV time and have very little to do with the story.
MikeMystery chapter 1 . 9/27
You're starting off great with the quote from K.H. Scheer. Perry Rhodan played a huge role in my childhood as my father is a great fan and in recent times I've started to follow (though with NEO).

I'll give your fic a chance as I'm normally not a fan of SI's, but maybe you can prove me wrong. The first chapter at least was a promising start.

Per aspera ad astra
Shame, I don't like partner OCs. I was thought Raven was gonna be the only OC, but I guess I'll read up to chapter 6 at least to see how it goes.
Mawbast chapter 32 . 8/23
Thank goodness another chapter & the start of ME2. Love seeing more details on the migrant fleet and Admiral Tali Zorah.️
can’t wait to see the interaction between Raven and the Pirate Queen of Omega
jmeson75 chapter 32 . 8/8
Excellent story! Excited to see how ME2 goes for Raven!
szalad chapter 32 . 8/2
Ey, quick question. Did Raven did anything about Tali's loyalty mission?
Scoolio chapter 32 . 7/29
Time for the new game!
RedHood02 chapter 32 . 7/30
Welp, i fucking love this. And i cannot wait for more.
Brother Bov chapter 32 . 7/28
So, love the story, just binged audiobooked it in 3 days, mentally screamed NOOOOOOOOOO when i got up to the last chapter.
Considering the fact that you've made a few Wh40k references. Ive got a submission that you might like.
During legion's loyalty mission, when they're discussing about hacking the heretic geth, you can quote Inquisitor horsk's (im not completely sure thats how to correctly pronounce his name) Heresy is like a tree speech from battlefleet gothic armarda 1. I have this insistent idea where Raven only says the first line before Legion somehow plays the entire recording.
CaptainSidekick chapter 32 . 7/27
Awesome to see you back. I loved the world building with the quarians. Looking forward to more.
New chapter pog
VladislavRaginis chapter 32 . 7/25
This brightened my day significantly... Caught the Sabaton reference as well... "Such times they are needed, such times they appear".
RIOSHO chapter 32 . 7/24
Welcome back. Can't wait to see Raven and Crows new skills and kits. Hopefully Shepard gets that reprieve by having him with her this time.
SkullWolfSteam chapter 32 . 7/24
oooooooooooooooooooh as akihiko from persona 3 once said: IV BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!
this chapter i didnt expect it to go into the opening mission of ME2 and my god it was pretty good overall and i cannot wait for the next one as allways keep up the great work my dude!.
SavageGod chapter 32 . 7/24
didn't expect raven will join the quarian there.. i thought he will build his own organization or something, but i guess that's not too realistic(?) anyway love the chapter, i can't wait to see raven and shepard bond again and i hope shepard is okay cause damn your description of her at the colony makes me worried. i'll be waiting for the next update bro!