Reviews for Mass Effect: Raven
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21
...
Dasgun chapter 32 . 11/20
KoraKendalls chapter 4 . 11/16
Hush, I love a good loooooong chapter. :)
Great writing so far, but I must say I disagree wholeheartedly with the assessment that Jim Beam is terrible. ;)
UnmotivatedExhaustedAuthor chapter 33 . 10/27
This was THE best mass effect fanfiction I have EVER read. If you ever take to writing again I would be honoured to read the stories you create.
oss chapter 1 . 9/29
ВОТ НЕУЖЕЛИ ИНТЕРЕСНО ШТАМПОВАТЬ ТАКОЕ ДЕРЬМИЩЕ? СЕРЬЕЗНО? ВОТ ПРЯМ НИ РАЗУ НЕИНТЕРЕСНО ЧИТАТЬ ТАКОЙ БРЕД.

Везде каждый гг пытается присосаться к шепарду, быть собакой шепарда. Вам у китайских коллег нужно поучиться писать, господи..
Ukrainian fan chapter 33 . 7/1
Still waiting
Jaoheah chapter 7 . 5/8
a lot of upsidedown quotation marks
Ryan chapter 33 . 3/30
What you've written was great, nothing more needs be said except "good luck!"
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

'''/
The Conglomerate chapter 33 . 1/25
"Ah, Well fuck." Are the only words I have to describe my thoughts on this.

Sucks to see such a good story "end" (will elaborate on quotes) but I can understand your mental anguish and issues. in fact I will not hold any of the sort against you, and I appreciate your efforts in at least giving us an explanation. And I hope you get better mentally.

I put "end" for a reason, Readers like me hop around reading what interests them rarely hold out hope for a singular gem in the middle of a gem mine of other books (not that I wish to imply your book is below that of others but usually we read fanfics almost very indiscriminately.) If I'm lucky I'll find this book being continued in the somewhat unforeseeable future (3-11 Months)
JamesFreki chapter 33 . 1/24
Unfortunate but understandable, especially after 2020 dropkicked us all in the nuts and 2021 has been the huge restoration that we hoped for. Anyway I look forward to if/when you start writing again, this has been a wonderful read and I imagine that what you had in mind for the rest would have/will be equally as fun. Hope things get better for you.
so another "tag along with shepard and don't change anything" story ... yeah i don't get why people bother reading this stuff
Reading ur fanfic in russian translation, and that is best fanfic on ru mass effect fandom, so i am ready to wait as long as necessary.
Hi, I've been reading and re-reading your story since basically, it came out, I hope you do come back to it at some point as it is honestly one of my favourite fanfics out there. That being said please don't force yourself to make it, I can tell the love and dedication you've put into ME:Raven and to go back to it when you aren't ready would be doing yourself a disservice. I hope that the challenges that you mentioned are resolved in a good way, and I hope that you find a job that you love, I just want to say thank you for getting me through a few rough spots with this fanfic, because it did just that it got me through some rough patches in my life so truly thank you
Logargon chapter 33 . 12/25/2021
Ive been reading your story for the past 6 years now. The page has always been open, quite frankly you are an amazing writer. It was always amazing when you released the next chapter. If the story ends here i cant be mad. If you need to take years to feel in the possession to write again or even at all you should do it.