Reviews for Nindo Reborn
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2022
Omg, that story was so good, it would be great if you would write it further, I will wait, maybe you are going to continue it, maybe not but thank you anyways, that was a great night reading your story today.
demon87 chapter 6 . 7/13/2022
Very super
Bear0927 chapter 6 . 3/25/2022
Amazing!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2021
Ok that was cool, I was worried that Naruto Clone won’t be able to protect them but I’m glad they did, know I just hope he will save their enemies
Slateorbstudios chapter 6 . 5/13/2020
oh no ive quickly become attached to this naruto,, the writting is just so good! id love to read more of this
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 5/3/2020
Noooo I need more ! Please, I hope you’ll come back to this story one day ! I love a good OP Naruto story mixed with time travel
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 5/3/2020
I have faith that by the time the Chuunin Exam roll around, Sakura will kick ass !
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 5/3/2020
Wow that’s so subtle form Naruto ! Perfect way to make Sasuke progress !
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 5/3/2020
Kakashi acting all cool but I’m sure his mind must be absolutely racing by now !
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 5/3/2020
Yay a first meeting with Team Gai ! Neji’s stick removal will much more painful this time
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
Nice beginning ! I’m interested !
HyroTheGodOfFiction chapter 6 . 3/2/2020
If you’re thinking of a pseudonym the naruto shadow clone maybe try the name Arashi Kazama (the name that the fandom used to use for naruto’s father)
ThelittleKing chapter 6 . 5/4/2019
I'm hoping you'll update this entually
Ma'ar'el chapter 6 . 3/25/2019
Nice story. Too bad Naru can't advance too fast because of the fox or it would be suspicious, even now Hiruzen has questions. And if Hiruzen has questions it's only logical that certain old war hawk may have some and would like to use his new found rapid advance in skill to his advantages. Can't wait for me to to come.
WhiteyWolf26 chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
If this has even half the quality of Second Wind I can only fervently hope that you'll continue this story one day.
Great job! I'm off reading the rest of this story you gifted us so far. :)