Reviews for Potter Ever After
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 5 . 5/7
anotherSad0 chapter 1 . 1/26
You constantly mispronounce canon-names and canon spells; that doesn't really put you in a position to write this parody. In fact, I hope that in real life you are stuck with a disloyal friend like Ron was to Harry once the situations turned a bit dicey.
Zawisza chapter 2 . 1/26
"Was 'Hermaco' already taken?"

*wheeze*
FGHermione chapter 2 . 12/20/2021
Completely on point! I hate stories where Harry isn't friends with Ron anymore because he is "dumb". I really feel sorry for the very, very shallow authors.
Sovjetskisavez117 chapter 5 . 12/16/2021
Amazing.
Luthien'sLight chapter 5 . 11/16/2021
Possibly the best fic I’ve ever read. You’re a fantastic writer, and your humor is well-times and on-point. Thank you for making my day better.
CPO Backstreet chapter 5 . 11/16/2021
Utterly hilarious, the whole thing. Characters pointing out how little sense their stories make and Harry getting tied up in red tape. Thank you for sharing!
CPO Backstreet chapter 3 . 11/14/2021
Excellent again! Harry pointing out the idiocy of someone having to abide by a contract they didn't sign, Harry and Ron using Professor Binns for exposition, and the tendency to use girls who weren't even in the books but are canon dammit to fill out the numbers!
CPO Backstreet chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
This was utterly superb and so spot-on it's scary. Dumbledore being evil, Harry going to Gringotts to do random things, 14-year-olds casually shagging, random soul bonds, McGonagall joining the Death Eaters so people know what she's wearing... To the point that I'm wondering how much of this I've actually done! (People dating their future spouses at 14, probably. I think I'm saner about it?)

British majestic national animal: A lion, I guess?
Enslei Takado chapter 5 . 10/28/2021
Wonderfull
Absou-fcking-loutely wonderful
3tim chapter 5 . 10/22/2021
"You must become the very avatar of douchebagger"
describes a whole lot of what I hate with time travel Harry (outside of the whole grooming harem members thing). Adult Harry picking on kids and being "super cool" is always hard to stomach.

You forgot to have Harry give Neville a wand turning him from Squib to Merlin within a single paragraph.. If you need an excuse for personality changes, it's obviously because "Junior Oblivator Lockhart" scrambled his memory when arriving on scene to his parents torture.. after unscrambling that, Neville becomes confident and can now remember stuff outside of plants. Don't forget his triad marriage with Susan and Hanna.
3tim chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
"The music began to crescendo." had me laughing so hard
uflesh940 chapter 5 . 10/2/2021
Deep.
FanOfParodies chapter 5 . 8/2/2021
So damn funny! Laughing my ass out!
" Why? It had no plot.
Harry smirked. This is fanfiction, noone will notice." - Soooooooooo true.
I swear , it's like you are me from the future. That would be so cool.
Disvelop chapter 5 . 7/10/2021
Take a bow, my dude, take a bow. This is absolutely fantastic to read.