Reviews for Potter Ever After
Mac-The-Editor chapter 1 . 4/12
I was writhing on the floor, cringing at this the entire time I was reading.

I agree with everything in this 100%

Though I will say that the problem with Harry (or even Ron) marrying a muggle is the simple fact that they never have a chance to MEET such a wonderfully rare creature.

Now, if you pulled one of those childhood friend stunts from anime, that'd be a different story. Like, Harry is always picked on it ignored by everyone except this one girl who thinks his muttered snark is funny, or his wild hair is cute, so even though they don't hang out often (due to reasons related to her parents, perhaps, rather than something Harry can blame himself for), Harry treasures the moments they do spend together. And they don't meet again until a chance meeting at a little corner café where Harry awkwardly introduces his two best friends to the girl he was friends with back in elementary school, right before some Death Eaters blow in all the windows, and then suddenly this girl gets swept up into the life of a "Spy Kids/Cody Banks"-esque action hero named Harry Potter, who is trying to save the world, both magical and mundane, from a crazed, nigh-immortal terrorist. And so, our new Muggle heroine joins the trio after going home and grabbing her father's military issue .22 Walther with Hollowpoint rounds.

And boom, just mention her once or twice in books 1, 3, and 5, and you've got a great Chekov's Brick in book 7. Mwahahaha!
fanfictionlover1234567890 chapter 5 . 4/7
AAHHH!
THIS WAS SOOOO GOOODDD!
Can you do one to Vodi secretly being the good guy and Harry reacting to it?
Also could you please add a part where Vodi and Bellatrix are his real parents and Dumbledore kidnapped him or something? I tend to see a lot of those fics?
THIS WAS AWSOME!
HpFaN2o0r chapter 5 . 12/20/2020
I love this. I'm keeping it. it's mine now. (figuratively)
ChiaSeedsA chapter 5 . 11/29/2020
Harry was right, the story has to continue
ChiaSeedsA chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
Oh, my gods, I love this. I too am disappointed with HP fanfics and I love this. It's awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2020
Write that goddamn Snaps time-traveling story from Harry's perspective that you just teased. Please?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2020
Free!Dobby doing Dobby things with his best friend The Great Harry Potter are the best fics. In fact, Dobby is literally the best character in all of Potter-verse. I hate JKR for killing off the best character.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2020
To be fair, the goblet of fire is a similar plot device isn't it? The only difference I see is that the goblet is a "magically enchanted artefact made of freakin' wood" and is really old? Yeah, I can not believe anything of JKR's Potter-verse while actually questioning things. Especially things from the 5 book onwards, it seems she dug herself into a hole she didn't know how to climb out of with some things, so she decided to dig so far that if anyone questioned anything the only answers "magic", "For The Greater Good" or "It's a McGuffin, how else will the plot start?"
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2020
Best part? You described McG's burgundy robes. 10/10.

Also, I've never actually read a dramione fic, as that is as bad, if not worse, than JKR's canonical choices with some characters (Killing them off, pairing them with characters that make no sense etc).

Same with Daphne Greengrass fics, they make no logical sense. Whenever I see a Daphne tag on a fic, I almost immediately pass on it if it doesn't have a lot of favorites and reviews. Of course I will occasionally poke my nose into one, only to find my fears confirmed when I see "Daphne" spelt with two letters. O and C.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2020
I love it
Sparrow White chapter 5 . 6/25/2020
I have read hundreds of fanfics, and your take on them was very funny.

Congratulations: you've made me rethink some elements of a story I am working on. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2020
This is beautiful. Pure poetry.

Lol.
HPMARIE chapter 5 . 5/26/2020
Hahaha
Steavatron chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
This is very great. Lots of fun to read. Really enjoyed it.
Caliban03 chapter 5 . 4/14/2020
Hilarious so much that i fell on the ground while reading it