Reviews for On a Day Like Today
Aw, that was sweet!
Limetwist chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
That was cute:)
lovecastle89 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I'm a little late to your review party, but thought I'd leave one. I thought it was clever to write a story about bowling. What fun! I'm not very good at it, but I bet the Voltron force is. Hee! And what a great place for Keith and Allura to make out at. That would be fun to have cosmic bowling and even to see Coran out there with his bowling shoes! Who knows? Lol. Not Nanny as she'd throw her back out. Fun fic!
animebookchic chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
This was so cute! I like seeing Allura as a normal scheming teen, once in a while. Thanks for the smile!
Paulina Ann chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Oooooo! You know this bends for a sequel. What is the intent of the king and Coran? Is it something darker than we're used too? Hmmmm, questions that need to be answered! That and did they spray the shoes with Lysol?
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
That was fantastic! I loved it. Great Job.
amblewat chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Oh that was great. I am grinning from ear to ear! Alfor and Coran match makers?
sunshineleo chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
A little supernatural intervention. This was a really cute story. I liked Allura's act as the helpless girl and of course Keith comes swooping in for the rescue. Very nice little fic!
CB.Mako chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
*squee* that is one amazing, brilliant Bowling KA fanFic ! Bravo! And by the way you wrote this fic, you bowl yourself?
In Australia, there's another kind of bowling called 'lawn bowls' and it's played outdoors.
And perfect one-off for a KA bedtime story over here in oz. *happy dreamy sigh* Thanks Mylari for lovely KA fluffy kissy fic! :D xoxo