Reviews for City Under Siege: Chapter One
Cherryblossomstar chapter 11 . 2/22/2002
Oh ...I love sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

romantic have actions and adventure.I just love that I think it one of my favourite fics.
Cherryblossomstar chapter 11 . 2/22/2002
Oh ...I love sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Andrea chapter 11 . 11/28/2001
Kawaii Story!
Inuki chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Cool story, I really enjoyed reading it as much as I did.
The PenMaster chapter 11 . 7/25/2001
HOW DARE YOU? FINISH IT LIKE THAT! WRITE MORE OR ELSE!
prettysailorsoliders chapter 11 . 7/14/2001
That was the best story! I even cryed... That was soo good do you have and more stories?
Dagnir Erynion chapter 11 . 6/21/2001
oooooooohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy GAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD i luv tis sSTOOORRYYY soooooOOOoooOOO ~~~~~~~~~~~!MUST ~~~~~!u haf ta haf ta haf ta continuee
Reiko x 3 chapter 10 . 6/16/2001
SUGOI! This is the best SS story I've ever read. On a scale of 1 to 10 this fic is a 99.
Wanling chapter 11 . 5/29/2001
WOW! KEEP WRITING! OH I JUST LUV LUV LUV YOUR STORY! KEEP WRITING PLEASE? *Sakura Li* :)
Unknown chapter 11 . 5/27/2001
Hey! That was Sugoi! I really love your stories; (that I just read about now?) I almost cried, but lucky, I hold it in? So please, continue? I'm dying to know what's going to happen next?
uh.hi chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
hehe, mom is okkasan... but i know what you mean, and didn't you sat hahaoya was syaoran's mom? i dunno and chinese so... i dunno.. but... good story,
dummygrl chapter 2 . 3/11/2001
wazup wit all these japanese words? i dun understand them! -{-
whitetiger chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
*sniff sniff* This is sooooooooooo sweet! Waaaaaaaaaaaa! I LOVE IT! *sniff sniff* That was a great ending! I love it!
whitetiger chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
This is soooooooooooo sweet! I'm soooooo glad Li-kun back! I love it!
whitetiger chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Don't tell me that Syaoron died! Nooooooooo! Oh, well! Hehehe! This is really good!