Reviews for The demons inside us
Please update this story i love it Thankyou
cfigueroa78 chapter 15 . 1/26
This was a hard chapter to read as someone who struggled with depression and a mother who could never be a mother. There's always that hope even though deep down you know that relationship is dead. I've always said to myself that silence is an answer as well.
cfigueroa78 chapter 11 . 1/24
I have to commend you on writing a great Ana. I know some people may not like it but this version is so much more realistic and genuine - someone struggling with their own demons and not a perfect 22 year old grad looking to make Christian happy and whole. I find this Ana very likeable because many can relate to a young woman dealing with her own demons. Not the
cfigueroa78 chapter 10 . 1/24
Oh I did not see that coming - Ana said the magic words I never thought she'd say: Elena Lincoln. If this story follows canon in how Elena played a huge role in Christian's life, that's not good. I really hope Christian wasn't involved with Carla - that would be too yuck.
cfigueroa78 chapter 7 . 1/24
No one finds it weird that he is stalking her, intruding on her personal life and demanding answers to personal questions? And doing so publicly in front of others? I like this story but it's a merry go round of yes, I know you are a stranger and I demand you tell me your personal secrets. A CPOV would really help at this point - does he even see how he is coming off?
CTHEWOODS chapter 21 . 1/11
So glad to see her opening up more...happy to see her out having dinner and seeing Christian. It's so very hard to make that first step OUT into the world when depression as a grip on you.
Loving your story. I do so hope they end up helping each other and go for that happiness with each other.
CTHEWOODS chapter 15 . 1/10
Such a good story on both sides of the POV's! I think Ana just saw Leila, right? Is Ana depressed or is she still experiencing withdrawal systems from the heroin? They can be really nasty and bring on all the symptoms you described in this chapter. It's like her brain is not firing ANY endorphins, even with the exercising she's doing. I understand her not wanting to take the meds from Will...it would make her even more lost. I do hope Christian is able to jump out of his hell hole to be able to grab hold of her before she sinks completely.

Did I miss why Paul did this to her? I'm reading super fast trying to get thru both stories and was afraid I'd missed wtf was wrong with him. I mean what a dick. I wouldn't wish a heroine addiction on my worst enemy.

Reading on.;)
Colby chapter 21 . 1/10
Thank you for continuing this compelling piece.
Trabev chapter 13 . 1/9
I think it might be a good thing for Ana to distance herself from her mother. She will never be the mother she longs for. There are some women in this world that are not meant to be mothers. Carla is one of them. Ana should loo'myo her own life and healing her demons and finding someone that will bring her love and happiness...because Carla just doesn't have it in her.
Shw73 chapter 12 . 1/9
Such a well written chapter. It's the first that I actually felt...for Ana, and didn't think she was being judgmental. She's struggling so - between being scared of what she might end of feeling, but it's the one thing that will heal her. And Christian. That shrink of hers is giving her some excellent advice. Christian would do well to fire Flynn and start seeing Will. Flynn lets him avoid and evade too much, while Will keeps pushing. Good for him.
Trabev chapter 11 . 1/9
She truly doesn't know how fucked up he is ...and she doesn't realize the depths of his self-loathing and the years of Elena making sure him thinking he wasn't worthy of love. Something she SHOULD recognize...because of her own mother not giving a rats ass about her. He thinks himself a monster that that bitch made sure to groom him to keep that way thinking, even as an adult. And I think Christian was smart enough to see Ana wasn't submissive material right off the bat...
Shw73 chapter 7 . 1/9
I go from liking this Ana to thinking she's a hypocrite hiding from her demons and judging Christian for the same thing. I like she's strong in the fact that she stands up to the always over bearing Kate and anyone she perceives as in her space. I get she's had a rough life, but I do think she needs to get off her high horse when it comes to Christian. Who knows, she might enjoy what she finds. They are both damaged people but I think she's wrong in her assessment that that two damaged souls can't help each other and in what Grey is trying to do. We really don't know what Christain is thinking, because she won't talk to him and we don't get his POV's...
joan.goldman.9 chapter 21 . 1/7
I'm so glad that Christian was able to reassure Ana that he is there for her and apologized for flying off the handle. But who could blame him for being upset with what happened to his love? ;) Ana going to Christian's parents without her cuffs on is a good step for her and Christian's answer to her wearing them or not was great. Love how Ana is trying to heal Christian. She is also getting him prepared to tell his parents about what Elena did to him?

Why did Luke leave suddenly and what is keeping him?

Is Ana ever going to give in and call Samantha?

Happy Healthy New Year to you and yours
joan.goldman.9 chapter 20 . 1/6
At least its out there that Christian so wants to be more than just friends. :)

Here she at Jose show in good faith and he betrays her again with her pictures hanging for all to see without her permission. Boy was she pissed and sad. So Christian took her to the Heathman and let her cry her eyes out. Then she tells Christian about Paul minus the dirty details but the truth none-the-less, but Christian is right she is not to blame for Paul. His father is and his father ignored them both for so long and Paul just snapped and started using drugs. That is totally not her fault. Paul was drugged up when he shot himself and Ana didn't put the needle in him!

Hopefully Christian is still on the other side of that door when she comes out of that bathroom so that they can talk some more?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 18 . 1/6
Luke really is awesome with Ana. Ana is a shrewd business woman seeing the disaster if she had purchased SIP so backing out was the right thing to do for her.

Those drugs really do a number on her. Are they really going to help her because the seem like they are hindering her recovery instead of helping her?

Kate always has a way of getting right to the point. Is Ana going to get a copy of that magazine? ;)