Reviews for Number 16 hunter
Guest2 chapter 13 . 1/11
Really like this story please continue
MEATBICYCLE chapter 1 . 10/20/2019
I can compare this story to Berzerk in a way.
Because it's so good and I wanna follow where this story will go.
Unfortunately the author put his work constantly on HIATUS.
It's probably not fault. He has a life outside of afterall, but it's still infuriating
Nightwolf300 chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
This story is awesome Naruto as an operative of the Kids Next Door is one of the best ideas I have come across you are a visionary and him starting out as a loner is awesome and I like this idea where he uses a Batman line "you wanna get nuts come on let’s get nuts" I prefer the one from the LEGO Batman movie because the first Batman movie with Michael Keaton where Bruce lost his cool was I don’t know how to describe it but saying it like you’re invincible and keeping your cool is the way to do it and in my opinion that would be awesome if Naruto used that line because it sounds cool but it’s an option so keep up the good work because you’re awesome;)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2019
yutch pls update
Jojotheshadow chapter 13 . 5/25/2019
Damn such a shame for not updating for awhile
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Can you update this
kombatant88 chapter 13 . 9/25/2018
I hope 274 and 362 know they're going to be pranked immensely for this
Guest chapter 13 . 8/28/2018
update pls love this story
Hakim34 chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
Update this story please I love it
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2018
dear writer please make more chapters
Dragon flint chapter 13 . 5/19/2018
This would be my second review of the story and I wish to see more of the story especially part two of operation date so please update as soon as humanly possible please
dragon flint chapter 13 . 5/15/2018
please continue to write this story it has hooked my attention and i like where this story is going and the people who have read it want to see more chapters of this story so please update this story at your convince.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2018
Ohh shit naruto is in trouble
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2018
pls update
8Million-Stars chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
If you cant decide there are multiple girls that appear in knd

Like numbuh 23 (unique choice)

Numbuh 78 (tough sector leader)

Numbuh 10(dont worry no relation only related to nigels mother side of the family)(shes an anchorwoman of knd news, leader of sector l, and numbuh 3 says shes the prettiest)

Negative numbuh 3 from the alternate pool universe