Reviews for Saber Dolls G
ThanosofTitan chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Luchs is my favorite, I always like stories about her, she's both smart and sexy, two of my favorite qualities in a woman lol
Samika chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
This is a great story. Slightly...OOC in parts, but stil great overall.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
your story is great! it's funny too and has such a great story line, hehe you've captured Luchs and Panther very very well and you write a lot too it's like actually buying a book lol great job, and thanks for reviewing my story
Black Robed One chapter 7 . 5/25/2004
At truly great story, BG-57, and truly great chatactirizations of Saber Dolls! Luchs (BRO spells it "Luks" _) is SO innocently sweet when she doesn't put her her mask of a cold tactician/analyser on! And I liked how you depicted Luchs' ability to always (well, nearly always) come up with a plan very much. I also liked developments of Panther, especially in the latest chapters. As about Tiger... well, she wasn't developed much beyond how she was shown in the series, except probably the initial chapters, especially the first chapter - "Three Wishes". Well, with Tiger being developed almost to the same level as Lime, Cherry and Bloodberry, I guess it isn't easy to develop her farther while keeping her in character at the same time, but nevertheless, you've managed to do it to a certain degree.
By the way, personally I believe that Tiger has "Motherhood" Maiden Circuit (even though she shares attribute of "Speed" with Lime) and that Luchs has "Innocence" Maiden Circuit (even though she shares attribute of "Intelligence" with Cherry). As Luchs herself rightly noted in the later chapters of this story of yours, it was Tiger who was chosen to care about young Faust the Tenth. And personally, I've always though that at the scenes about Tiger and young Faust the Tenth, Tiger looks very motherly, more then Luchs ever did.
Anyway, thank you very much for writing this wonderful story of yours, BG-57! I hope that someday you will write a prequel to this story of yours, as I would like to read your ideas about the creation of Luchs and Panther very much!
aratcorien chapter 7 . 8/13/2003
WOW. The series of chapter/ episodes were true to form and very good. Thank you so much for attempting the continuation of Saber Marionette and Faust's three. My fave was Tiger, all the way, I'm glad she got Faust X... of course, she was the only viable option. Your writing is amazing, please continue, and if you get any more episodes in that mind of yours, please share them with the rest of us. Thanks again,

Aratcorien, Saber Marionette fan [Tiger's the greatest!]
Bruised Violets chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
I love this fanfic! You really captured the characters' personalities! It would be great if you made a sequel but of course I'm not the one to decide if you do that or not!
rick777 chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
Aw :) Nice chapter! I wanna see more of Luchs/Young Faust! :)
nobody3004 chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
Hey That well that you followed the history o

That it happened now?

I will continue waiting the next one I surrender.

Don't please take.
Cherry Asakura chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Hello:

This very interesting one your history; I didn't understand anything when it was in English but when I translated it the I understood perfectly.

I like your history, because it is very different.

Good you continue him if?

Bye.
rick777 chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
MARVELOUS! FANTASTIC! WRITE MORE!
nobody3004 chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
Grandioso muy entretenido y con bastante sentimiento en verdad¡
Cherry Asakura chapter 4 . 1/22/2003
Me parecio muy buena tu historia y a la ves creo que debiste continuarla, lo bueno esque te has referido a otros caracteres de las historia y creo que eso es lo que hace muy original tu historia. Por favor espero la continues pues me has dejado con las ganas.

Pd: Sorry por no escrribirte en INGLES.
nobody3004 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Perfect. I marvel. Excellent. I congratulate you because your history has me loving and that is because you have not intervened a lot with the main characters, so... I continue waiting so that you put the 5 I surrender of this fic.

I continue waiting and good luck.
rick777 chapter 4 . 12/20/2002
WONDERFUL chapter! I liked this one much more than the others!
The Dark Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
Nice. This presents a different view on everything. Instead of following Otaru and his marionettes you chose to tag along with Faust and his maidens. Nicely written and, in so far, touched with a nice twist. Luvweaver may be surprised at the offer made by Faust and Lorelei's acceptance but I'm intrigued. Sure as hell didn't see that coming!

I like how you moved to develop the different personalities of each of the Saber Dolls an' how you seem to be centering the story around thier feelings. I haven't seen too many ppl write off on a Saber Dolls Tangent, so this should be refreshing.

Yay-ness! Keep up the good stuff. I can't wait to see how this will develop. :3