Reviews for Song of Storms
HiVizJefford chapter 17 . 1/15/2018
This was just amazing. It's great to see such love for my favourite Dr. Who companion (and one of my fav Doctors). You have 2 and Jamie's relationship down to a tee, and having Zoe and Victoria in there too makes it all the better. Everyone is perfectly in character, the dialogue is brilliant and the story was exciting from beginning to end. A absolutely enjoyable read.
LValeria chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
Another great 6B story :) I can almost see their faces at times, and I can certainly hear their voices.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
A wonderful end to a wonderful story! Thanks for writing it!
HelenaHermione chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story, I liked it very much and I enjoy your portrayal of the friendship between Jamie and Two. Thanks for all of your hard work and I look forward to reading more.
IAmTheRedLady chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
I loved this so much! Thank you :)
AlecTowser chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
That was a nice finish. I love the BrOTP that is Jamie and Two. :)

And...a crossover, you say? What kind of crossover?
IAmTheRedLady chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
Oh my God, Master, SPOILERS! :D (I'm sorry, I love Kos so much. He/she/they are a butt, but he's my butt.)
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
Why do I get the feeling that was foreshadowing to "Dark Water"? Nice chapter and I can't wait to see more.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
Wonderful chapter. Poor Jamie!
Amydiddle chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Salamander is beauty, he is grace, and now he has mud all over his face
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
When 2 hears that 3 is out he does a little dance of joy, I can see it in my mind.

Though I do love when they are around each other
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
Great chapter! Nothing like a crisis to bring out the things that should be said, eh?
IAmTheRedLady chapter 15 . 6/27/2015
...grr! I know you only mean the Doctor and Jamie as friends, but if I have to be honest, you are making me ship them so hard! Darn you! :P Just kidding. You know I love you, and your story.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
Ooo! That's lovely! Hope they get to see that portrait!
IAmTheRedLady chapter 14 . 6/20/2015