Reviews for Arts Topic: Nudity
StillBlooming37 chapter 4 . 9/6
Did you put a titanic line in this chapter?
StillBlooming37 chapter 3 . 9/6
Oh my good there are to many thoughts I’m having on this chapter lol
inofanmegastar chapter 12 . 7/22
So sweer
inofanmegastar chapter 10 . 7/22
We're DEFINITELY heading somewhere!
inofanmegastar chapter 8 . 7/22
"Did he just imply he was already trying to seduce her?". Hell yes,girl! That's why he lioked at you with 'determination'!
inofanmegastar chapter 6 . 7/22
noooooo Lucy. Don't cry
inofanmegastar chapter 5 . 7/22
"I don't want to disrespect you". Aww Sting is so lovable!
inofanmegastar chapter 5 . 7/22
"Still,but it doesn't change the fact that you've added only one detail to the picture."...what does he mean?
inofanmegastar chapter 1 . 7/22
I remember reading this when I was much smaller(yeah I know...I shouldn't be reading M/smut as a teen. But oh well). Anyways,I re-reading again! Of course when you say not to fall in love,it will DEFINITELY happen
inofanmegastar chapter 2 . 7/22
Awww. Lucy is so cute!
lezonne chapter 23 . 5/12
I quite like the world you've created in this story and hope you continue. Lucy x Sting is fast becoming one of my favorite pairs. Hoping you post more soon.
love crimson red ray88 chapter 23 . 4/15
PLEASE update, i can’t wait to see Wht ah happens next, please
SmilingArtist chapter 23 . 2/2
Wow. Just wow. I know this story is currently under revision but it couldn't stop me from continuing past chapter 10. I will most likely go back and re-read the whole thing once you've finished editing all the chapters 'cos it's just that much of an amazing read.
This is the most well-written StingLu fanfic I've ever come across. I love how Lucy has learnt to open up to Sting and how Sting is so patient and loving towards her.

Will be waiting patiently for the next update. Really hope you can continue with this story! Well done!

-Setsuna
annmarie.08 chapter 1 . 1/1
Hi, I don't know if you'll be able to read this, but GAAAAAH~ Feels hahah. I love this story. New to Lucy x Sting ship but I'm definitely becoming a fan of both them and your story. Just wanted to say thank you for this story and following it. Loves~ 3
sh4y chapter 17 . 12/23/2017