Reviews for Arts Topic: Nudity
annmarie.08 chapter 1 . 1/1
Hi, I don't know if you'll be able to read this, but GAAAAAH~ Feels hahah. I love this story. New to Lucy x Sting ship but I'm definitely becoming a fan of both them and your story. Just wanted to say thank you for this story and following it. Loves~ 3
sh4y chapter 17 . 12/23/2017
Can’t stop re-reading this! I love it! Can’t wait for new updates! 3333
sh4y chapter 23 . 12/23/2017
Love this! Update please!
XxLazyGirlxX chapter 22 . 10/25/2017
Really sorry for the mistypingsato-ass,Bes-Bitches,f-fuck of...Lol,I sorry for any mispellings and curse words,I really coundn't help myself XD
XxLazyGirlxX chapter 22 . 10/25/2017
Wow...I have no words for this...Sting you better get your ato Lucy this freaking instant! I feel so bad for Lucy right now,her past comes to haunts her and Anger is being the Queen Bes at the moment...poor Lucy,being haunted by her past...Sting,please go to Lucy's flat,and save her!,or for a much more better note move in with her,and live with her until Gray and Natsu foff!... Anyway,please Update! I'm really hoping to see more of this this is really one of the most amazing StiCy ship stories,and so far,you've got me fangirling all over the place when I read this,it makes my classmates think that I'm texting someone XD
damv chapter 22 . 9/3/2017
AHHHHHHHHH! I'm freaking out over here. Sting needs to come home like now! This is such a good book so far, I'm in love.
SparksFly395 chapter 22 . 8/30/2017
Oh my Gooooood! If i were Lucy I'd die there! The threat is too much, I am so worried! Although I love the drama! And the paintings... looked them up, the one with Gray is P-E-R-F-E-C-T.
I hope Sting comes and saves her. Will Levy call him? Oh wait she may not have his cell number... and is this a panic attack? Updateeeeeee!
JotJot chapter 22 . 8/27/2017
Dopiero teraz, ale nie miałam jak wcześniej, byłam na wakacjach! I akurat nowy czapter wyszedł, jak mogłam to przegapić! Nie mogę uwierzyc, że Angel posunęła się do czegoś takiego. To obrzydliwe. I jakim cudem nie trafiło to jeszcze na policję? W ogóle to, że Lucy nie poszła na policję gdy ją zgwałcili, to jest dziwne. Ale niech będzie. I błagam, niech Sting jakoś jej pomoże...
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 22 . 8/26/2017
So Angel's being ten times more underhanded by the end of this chapter. Why am I not surprised? Looks like Lucy is losing her composure in spades. Too bad Sting isn't aware of what's happening. I really hope Levy is on her way to see Lucy or find someone who can get to her because it really seems to me that Lucy is so lost in her hysteria at this point that hearing Natsu and Gray have returned to Magnolia is bound to be making everything far worse in Lucy's mind even if they have no interest in making a trip to where she is now living. Then again, I could see Angel doing her level best to import Lucy's past nightmares into town. Here's hoping that Sting finds out about things sooner instead of too late.
LuckyLucyDragneel chapter 22 . 8/21/2017
Aww...poor Lucy right after she was getting through everything :(
LuckyLucyDragneel chapter 21 . 8/21/2017
Loved it! Can't wait for more :)
love crimson red ray88 chapter 22 . 8/18/2017
Please update
spotifyaf chapter 22 . 8/15/2017
...A cliffhanger of all things. Hopefully, you update soon and fulfill my you for updating, and although I'm frustrated about the ending (obviously xD like c'mon), I am hoping with all my heart that you update soon, and I can't express the thrill I felt when you updated. So thank you!
MsGhost chapter 22 . 8/15/2017
I love it so much! I'm getting so impatient for these updates, but I do know people have busy lives... I can't wait to read more. I want to know where you take the story from here(:
Guest chapter 22 . 8/15/2017
Subscribed to this story and love getting the email update when you've written more. Cannot wait to see what drama angel is stirring up! Keep up the great works