Reviews for Deep Blue
Ebony chapter 9 . 8/12/2017
Dude please keep writing. Get ur butt back on here and write moreeeeeee
SwallowedByShadows chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Please Update :D I love this fanfiction
MeiMei chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
I love your storyline! It's very unique for a TMI & mermaid fanfic. I do want to know what "cymar" means (I haven't looked at the other reviews so I'm unsure as to what it means if you've already answered.)

Also, did Izzy know Alec was gay? That was never addressed. It seems implied that she either knew or didn't care.

As an fiction writer looking to be published I have other tips and advice, but I'll save that for if you want to hear it. Just post a review as yourself asking for my contact info and we'll figure something out.

You've come up with a captivating and unique storyline. PLEASE keep updating! 3
MalecMenace chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
Please update soon. I love this!
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Loved it! I love your story!

I can't wait to see what will happen!

Please update soon!
TattleTales chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
Oh Simon, he is so funny to read, the way he was obsessing about Bram Stoker and how he zoned out on Izzy (I'm sure a lot of guys do this with their girlfriends!). Even his reaction to getting interrogated by Sebastian was quite amusing (now he was that kid), and then even wanting to help him out :). I wonder what Sebastian is going to do now he has this information from Simon.
Of course, the best bit of the chapter was that amazing Malec kiss! I loved it! Thank you! I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next and if Magnus is going to tell Alec the truth about himself and what is happening with the conch soon.
GinAndTonicAndMaybeALemon chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
Great update, doesn't matter if it's short. Keep up the good work!
TattleTales chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
I'm so happy to see this story being continued! This chapter didn't seem short - there was loads of plot development and I really enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting Izzy to find out the truth so soon and I wonder if she's going to be able to keep it from Alec and Jace...
I loved finding out a bit more about cymars and how that works, and I'm intrigued about what will happen with Magnus' forbidden love for Alec! Magnus examining his human body and Clary's reaction was hilarious - they really are clueless about humans hahaha (they could be in for a surprise if they ever get too close to their human cymars :) )
My favorite part though was the way you wrote Sebastian and his feelings. It was really good. The line 'that's what he wants, he realized. He wants her to join him. Then, maybe, the pain will go away' sent shivers down my spine!
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Holy shrimp I just about died laughing when Clary and Magnus were looking at his human body hahahahahahaha
Rin Ebansu chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I haven't even read Mortal Instruments, but I'm gonna keep reading this. Excellent imagery, phenomenal dialogue! _
TsubasaKEI chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
Please do continue! Love your fic.

Keep writing! ( or keep swimming? ;))
crazynerd2.0 chapter 7 . 6/17/2016
I know you haven't updated on a while nut was really hoping you'd finish it. Please!
TealJay chapter 7 . 1/25/2016
This is a great story! I'm always happy to find a new concept like this one. I hope you update soon.
Mortalgirl6669 chapter 7 . 12/9/2015