Reviews for The Wild Thing
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hahahah, that was rich! Thanks for sharing this amusing ficlet. Ooooh, David and Puck - you are sooo giving me ideas...
Erin C chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is hilarious and utterly adorable. I love how true you've stayed to the characters in their writing voices. Goliath/Elisa forever!
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Yes, I laughed, I snickered, I hooted, I banged my fist on the desk in convulsions of chuckles and chortles, and got plenty of weird looks with a silly grin on my face. In short, I loved it. You did very well with this, I could totally see it all happening, with them at their computer consoles going typety-type on the keyboards.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
OMG! I laughed so hard I cried! But, at the same time, I thought you should know that the site screwed with your formatting, making it difficult to read. I doubt you're interested in re-posting something so old, but I'd love to see a not screwed-up version of this. Still a riot, though.
Novamyth chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I about keeled over I don't know how many times reading this. ROFL!

Now if server would be so kind to update Masks links they sent via alert I would be so happy to read ch 36,37 you updated half an hour ago..
katanamaru chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was priceless! Can't believe anything could be so funny!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I snickered throughout this whole thing, and just about died laughing when you revealed the Puck/David/Fox threesome. So true! And Elisa and Goliath pulling one over on the others was priceless. :)
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
funny, but wrong... very, very wrong. I now have horrible pictures in my head. thank you so much. though truthfully, I laughed my ass off
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
...I? Am speechless. This is funny beyond words.
Mobile Holmes chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
i love it! my sides hurt from the laughter!
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Ah, exquisite.
Loved the "feline offspring" jokes.
Beautiful.
Write another.
Just kidding. You don't have to. But if you do, that'd be really good.
Thanks for writing this.
-Kyra Invictus.
Dru chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
*falls over laughing unconablely* OMG! That was one of the funniest things I've ever read!
moonraker chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
rotfl! dear god, so good but...the pain! my sides need surgery man! funy idea to make owen and xanatos swingers, and who knew there were so many terms for 'gettin' it on'
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
wickedly stupendously funny! please, tell me if you have anymore like this, and post it soon!
DynabladeX chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
HaHa! Wonderful! The most amusing work i have yet read. Surely, The twist with Elisa missing and the suspension vats is wonderful. I personally think Elisa would get crushed by Goliath if anything like that happened, but that's just me.

Certainly worth the time. Good job on the writing formatt with e-mail exchange and all. (Must have took a long time. hm?)