Reviews for Breathless
J chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
Just read this story again, after a long time... I still love it. Would've been great if there was more, but who am I to complain..?
EagleRay chapter 14 . 6/23/2007
Wow, love this story - is it still in progress now, or have you come across something more interesting to you? Nevertheless, whatever you're doing, I hope you're excelling and enjoying yourself!
LeonAlec chapter 14 . 1/22/2007
So far so good. Any chance of continuation? Please?

Pretty please?
mythic-lionheart chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Ok missy. Listen here! UPDATE THIS DANG IT! lol

It has been far to long!

There aren't any good Rinoa/Quistis fics out there but yours. So...

UPDATE!

lol.

Seriously, this is a great fic and I hope to read more of it soon :)
Timer chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
Hope you don't mind a very late reader/reviewer of your FF requesting an update? *wink* I loved how you describe Quistis in such a way.
integra.luminous chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Ok..you just made me cry. ;_; I dunno..the tears came out freely, and unintentionally. The story is just so sad. And it makes me sad that you haven't updated it for almost a year.. Please, update. I really like this. I want to see what will happen to Quistis, and how would she and Rinoa would end up in the future. (is a true blue Quinoa fan)

Anyway, best wishes and regards.
Tdvu chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Really good story chapter 1 seems so promising good work!
Karaoke Risa chapter 14 . 1/30/2006
So, it's been a long time since you've updated, but... I just wanted to say that I just read the whole thing up to this point and was practically crying my eyes out! This is gorgeously written. Please come back and update!
m chapter 14 . 10/5/2005
nice story

but do u plan on finishing?

it's one of my favorites
Revanstar chapter 14 . 7/19/2005
Hmm...interesting. I am enjoying this very much. do continue would you please
Himitsu desu yo chapter 14 . 5/28/2005
:Thinks of when she last read chapter 14: About 9 to 10 months... :She then looks at Fei Xue's last update to Breathless: Hm... ... ... UPDATE DAMNIT! I like this fic very much and I check this fic every few months to see if the next one is up. I know you have a thing called a life, but please for the fans who enjoy your story- Find some time to give us something to wait upon before you leave us hanging for another 10 months or so. ; _ ; :teary eyes: I really enjoy how you describe Quistis and how her emotions and situation flow in the story. How she feels and reacts to her problems haven been quite enjoyable to read. So... PLEASE UPDATE! :Bows low several times:
cherrypie chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
please please please continue it.. i really like it!
Amara the Warrior chapter 14 . 1/26/2005
I really like your story. I almost feel the same way Quistis does except it's a guy that I like. This is a new take on Quistis. I've never read something like this before. I hope you keep writing! I really enjoyed it so far.
JustAnotherAnon chapter 14 . 1/12/2005
wow.. i love the story so far! D
Seravy chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
This is a great Rinoa/Quisitis fic. The drama and romance! I especially like how you're not rushing their relationship and letting it develop naturally. I do hope you'll continue this. I really enjoyed it.