Reviews for The Cupboard Series 4: The Fourth School
scotty26 chapter 4 . 7/3
ok..so while this story is over and done with...i have one word: Holy cow!
Normally I dislike "evil Dumbledore" interpretations and fanfics, but your writing is simply too wonderful and your plots simply too entertaining to pass up. I'm very excited to see what will be coming up!
ACITYBURNT chapter 20 . 6/19
if you ever kill dobby, I will personally torture and kill you
Arnoror chapter 18 . 6/10
This chapter makes me so happy.
It always totally boggled me how people could think something as brokenly powerful as tGoF could exist, it's worse than time turners. If it were possible to enter other people into magically binding contracts (legally binding would be something different) it would have been inevitably abused left right and center and the magical people would have extinguished their magic long ago. (And book 5 would only have consisted of someone entering Tom into another contract he couldn't complete.)
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 20 . 5/29
About how the goblet contract work I was thinking about an interpretation.
The named competitor must participate or the submitor loose their magic.
In most case they are one and the same but not in this case
rigger42 chapter 33 . 5/15
Soooo..meerkat? Lol. I'm rather annoyed that Hermione's main goal is to beat Harry's scores it just seems kinda petty. Like there is some problem with himdoing anything better...
rigger42 chapter 18 . 5/14
This was fun because I love when the great manipulators fall on their faces. In that case it means Barty and fudge and Dumbles and even Voldie. :)
noreenklose chapter 37 . 5/6
Outstanding story!
I really have enjoyed reading this story.
I must admit that I spent the LAST three chapters wondering how they were going to get to Harry. Fudge, I didn't give a thought to. Great prank.

Thanks for writing.
Readerjkr chapter 19 . 4/24
I am happy you put these seven installments on this site. I have a terrific enjoyable time reading them. Brilliantly written and a nice support network for a thankfully not gullible Harry. Thank you.
Love2read23 chapter 37 . 3/7
Wow. Great job! Wonderful writing. I am amazed and so happy that you've persisted in writing all four of these (and the next three). I am grateful Harry was spared the experience of the graveyard. I am hopeful for Diricawl and that they all will remain safe though Voldemort will probably laugh at them taking refuge on an island that he already destroyed once. I hope if he does attack that he'll receive a vicious surprise. I am glad that "Fourth School" didn't mean that Harry would be competing in the Triward under a forth school and I am so happy of the school they have created. I was waiting and waiting for when Professor Flitwick would transfer over especially considering Dumbles low opinion of his heritage. I have so many high hopes for Diricawl. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 30 . 3/7
I am so happy that you addressed why the wards didn't go off when Rita, who is not keyed in, appeared. Thank you. I love what they're planning for the school. Do you think you can draw up what the dorms look like and post it on AO3? I know it's easier to post pics in the story on that site. (I was reading this over there til it sunddenly ended in the middle of book 3. Thank goodness I already knew you had finished and posted all7 here.) Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 18 . 3/6
Yay! I am even happier now that Harry doesn't have to compete. Thank you!
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 3/6
Yay! I am so happy that despite Harry's name coming out that he stood up for himself, he pointed out the flaws in their logic, and that his friends supported him. Thank you so much.
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 3/6
Pretty cool.
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 3/6
I am happy that no one in their party, specifically Harry, was involved in anything to do with the after events of the Quidditch Cup. I am sad that the muggles were assaulted. I can't imagine that kind of trauma just goes away because you can't remember it.
1,767 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »