Reviews for The Cupboard Series 4: The Fourth School
RDDash chapter 37 . 5/1
When it comes to the fanfiction I don't really like the use of Lord title for the Potter's family. James Potter was stupidly rich, but they died and their wealth should have been lost. Lily literally had nothing to her magical name. You are telling me that she forgets to do some stupid inheritance test that would have given her a small fortune that her kid is going to claim? That's unrealistic. All of those stupid house rings are also cringe worthy.
RDDash chapter 26 . 4/30
I hope that Ginny and Harry are still friends after that.
RDDash chapter 24 . 4/30
Why would those idiots continue Tri-Wizard after the first task?. Good God.
RDDash chapter 14 . 4/30
I am just ignoring the part where Tonks taught Harry morthing. You just can't learn it.
RDDash chapter 13 . 4/30
Um what the hell did they just brought?
RDDash chapter 11 . 4/30
What does Moody cares if the Harry is in Hogwarts or not? Dumbledore is truly is an idiot.
RDDash chapter 7 . 4/30
I was hoping that Fred and George would find a way to get out of Hogwarts.
MotekElm chapter 37 . 3/29
not my favorite book of the series, but it sets things up.
MotekElm chapter 19 . 3/28
oh no, poor elf!
MotekElm chapter 17 . 3/28
well done
MotekElm chapter 15 . 3/28
I appreciate that canon is used for the magical schools, and not the movie changes here
MotekElm chapter 10 . 3/28
I like this more logical, responsible adult response to the world cup action
MotekElm chapter 5 . 3/28
I loved the other stories, but this one is starting off slooooow. it's obvious they were going to make their own school with Harry, and the chapters of minutia about it are not holding my interest. I hope there is some plot of adventure soon.
TheWaningMoon chapter 25 . 3/27
Swear you’ve changed Remus’ eye colour like five times now
TheWaningMoon chapter 20 . 3/27
Gaelic is mostly Scottish Gaelic or Irish Gaelic and some of the Isle of Man. The Welsh speak Welsh, it wouldn’t be called Gaelic because it’s not. It’s Celtic but not Gaelic specifically ‘P-Celtic’ or Brythonic, and again usually just called Welsh
1,978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »