Reviews for The Cupboard Series 4: The Fourth School
redundantiwi chapter 18 . 9/14
Oh sweet lord I love this story and this series.
Mcc9901 chapter 18 . 8/21
You know what even four books in I’m not sure if the goblin is named slipshard is pronounced slips hard or slip shard...
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 32 . 7/28
Harry attended the ball but not thefirst or second task, can he Attend the third.
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 27 . 7/28
I want it to be a stay like his father's patronus
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 37 . 7/29
...I'm speechless! And yes, I think you are right, this is the best story so far! I just LOVE Diricawl-I-forget-the-whole-name-of-the-school! I like the animal choice (Diricawl) too!
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 36 . 7/29
500,000 words! UNBELIEVABLE! WOW! %))))) (That was while pressing shift, see what it is, lol.)
huntjd1 chapter 22 . 7/27
As much as I really enjoyed this story so far I am having trouble buying that the officials (even as dumb as they are) didn't so much as suspect that a Harry Potter showing up all by himself wasn't actually who they were looking for. That and what you had the real Harry do doesn't really match the Harry you have portrayed developing up until this point. Did someone else write this chapter? Oh and if its so easy to make full size dragon constructs muggles would only stand a chance in a real conflict between muggles and magical's if they used weapons of mass destruction. Of course they would destroy themselves in the process. Which means that Harry's endangering the statute of secrecy is Cleary not as big a deal as it was made out to be earlier in the story. Please don't take this as a flame. Its just meant as a bit of constructive criticism for this chapter. I enjoyed reading it anyways.
Mariann's chapter 26 . 7/27
There's nothing like a flawlessly executed prank :-)
Mariann's chapter 18 . 7/27
Love the concept of Harry not competing and the magic being taken from the one who wrote the slip. I've done that myself, in a yet to post fic. Can't wait to find out who it will be in your story :-)
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 18 . 7/26
Wow, I think you've got just what my sister (Tiffany Smithi) has, it's where your hands just write for you and then you see how well it turned out, incredible! I don't think I have anything like that even though I kinda wish I did, but it's just a way to kinda help yourself through a chapter if you need it, lol!
scotty26 chapter 4 . 7/3
ok..so while this story is over and done with...i have one word: Holy cow!
Normally I dislike "evil Dumbledore" interpretations and fanfics, but your writing is simply too wonderful and your plots simply too entertaining to pass up. I'm very excited to see what will be coming up!
ACITYBURNT chapter 20 . 6/19
if you ever kill dobby, I will personally torture and kill you
Arnoror chapter 18 . 6/10
This chapter makes me so happy.
It always totally boggled me how people could think something as brokenly powerful as tGoF could exist, it's worse than time turners. If it were possible to enter other people into magically binding contracts (legally binding would be something different) it would have been inevitably abused left right and center and the magical people would have extinguished their magic long ago. (And book 5 would only have consisted of someone entering Tom into another contract he couldn't complete.)
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 20 . 5/29
About how the goblet contract work I was thinking about an interpretation.
The named competitor must participate or the submitor loose their magic.
In most case they are one and the same but not in this case
1,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »