Reviews for The Cupboard Series 4: The Fourth School
BlazeVein chapter 29 . 1h
how enter rita with the wards?
iShyboy chapter 28 . 5/29
250 for a House Elf and 'a couple hundred' for each horse. Poor elves.
potterpalspranks chapter 28 . 5/22
Given how much crap Dumbledore has been eating this story I really thought having Extra security from all the different countries starts some sort of international incident. Having four different security forces generally does not increase security, unless someone has them all under their umbrella. I was thinking somebody gets to handsy and spells start getting thrown around in defense of their charges. The security should be on edge anyway. The decision for Rita to travel in works as well. I guess you want all the pieces to still be on the board and doing something like that would remove some big ones. Looking forward to what is to come.
Veronica McClure chapter 10 . 3/29
I found it puzzling that adult wizards could panic as completely as they did in canon books or movies. All Arthur had to do was have Bill and Charlie cast Impervious wards on all four sides of their tents! Glad to see you didn't make your magical adults tell the kids to vacate the shed for the woods.
Veronica McClure chapter 9 . 3/29
One too many "I"'s in aluminum.
But will it be full of eels?
dog1056 chapter 30 . 1/22
This is absolutely fascinating to read, I'm having a wonderful time.
TopazFlameWitch chapter 26 . 1/16
Oh it was absolutely fantastic!
TopazFlameWitch chapter 19 . 1/16
With all his stress and anxiety, can Dumbledore get a severe heart attack with zero chances of survival...one with which even magical medications can't help?
TopazFlameWitch chapter 18 . 1/16
Phew! I can't express how much relief I felt when Slipshard said 'No'
TopazFlameWitch chapter 17 . 1/16
Ooh this has gotten much more interesting! Love it!
TopazFlameWitch chapter 5 . 1/15
Their idea of setting up a new school is certainly very intriguing and I very much plan to read further...but, well Hogwarts is many hundred years old, the school holds history...and it also holds sentiments of the students, even the first years...and how can Minerva leave so easily when its been her home for nearly forty years...And yes I admit that the current headmaster is very nasty and manipulative and disingenuous and calculating and shifty and...yeah...the list goes on, and Hogwarts School's standards keep deteriorating but it can helped and improved...But then this idea is also very interesting and I want to see how it plays out, so bye! I am off to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/10/2021
Didn't voldemort already attack the island, killed Harry's grandparents and burn their house down? Don't sound safe to me
Guest chapter 36 . 12/10/2021
Huh...how about that, Fudge can be useful
Guest chapter 33 . 12/10/2021