Reviews for Loved Like I Should But Lived Like I Shouldn't
Guest chapter 20 . 1/9/2017
This story is a year old but I've just discovered it. I used to be a WilSon shipper but after the way Sonny ignored Will when Will was trying to fix their marriage and treated him like a child and chased after Paul I grew to hate him. I would so ship Alex and Will if the show ever brought Will back and found an Alex.
swtrgrl chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
This story made me so happy
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2016
This story is totally ome of my favorites. Definitely one of the few I could read over and over again and nevwr get bored. Will was great and Alex made me laugh a lot. Gotta say, he reminded me of Mickey Milkovich from Shameless. Awesome story!
oliver l brown chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
i love it
Paul not Narita chapter 13 . 1/19/2016
I'm a little over halfway through this story, and I want to get to the end as much as I enjoy reading the long chapters. The overall storyline is different, characters have depth and a backstory, the mix of dialogue, inner dialogue and descriptions is awesome, just like the mix of "today" and flashbacks. It makes me sad to read Sonny and Will are no longer together, but it makes me incredibly happy to read a version of Will who moved on, gained confidence, and is helping Ari through her difficulties. The characters of Alex, Vic and Joey are little known on the show and they are a delight to see interact, and provide backstory to Sonny (sadly the show never went into a lot of detail on his past experiences etc...). Chad is, well, Chad, mysterious, slightly underhanded but looking out for Will's best interests. Funny, as I read this I mostly see Billy in the Chad role, but can almost see a slightly older version of Casey D in the role of Alex. Anyhoo, less reviewing more reading ;). Thanks
Joy Tadych chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
i reallylike this story and can not wait to to see how ti tend I do feel though htat ari is bit bossy and spolied and I widh the story woul dnot alway make her get her way IFeel they as parents nned to let her know that she can ot alwaysget what she wants But the story is really very good so far
willsonny chapter 20 . 11/7/2015
love it
Me-Me157 chapter 20 . 11/6/2015
OK first of all, OMG! That song 'I'm Movin' On' by Rascal Flatts is the perfect sound track for Will in this story. Then I went and looked at the video for the song and the guy with the blonde hair in the group could be Will Horton. So kudos to you for picking the perfect song to go with the this perfect story.

I love how referring to Ari as 'their kid' is so natural to Alex now. They really have become this perfect little family. Alex being the over protective father saying Ari is going to stay single forever is too funny.

I'm glad to see that Lucas is putting in the effort to rebuild his relationship with both Will and Allie. I guess hearing Allie refer to EJ as daddy really was the wake up call that Lucas needed to get his act together. Unfortunately, Adrienne didn't get that memo and is still making mistake after mistake. Maybe one day she'll learn, but I this point I doubt it.

I glad that EJ was able to find a new career to jump into. That was a great idea to have him help Sami get her wedding planning business off the ground. And I like the idea of him and Alex working together. The two of them have come a long way. The fact that they both found humor in the idea of Chad hanging Alex art work in TBD office, no doubt for Sonny's benefit, show just how much alike they really are.

I definitely think Will should be the subject of Alex photos again. And having Will wear a mask will just make it all the more sexier and alluring.

Yes, EJ should have known that he can not hide anything from his family. And that's a good thing, because it show how much they truly care about him. It was good to see EJ stand up to his father and let him know that is done with Salem and that he is staying in California with his family. Loved the 4.5 kids comment, obviously including Alex.

It was a little sad to read that Alex's birth mother had passed away, but at least it gave him some much needed closure that I don't even think he realized he needed. And like Will said, Alex already found a mom and a family that loves him unconditionally. It is strange in a good way how everything worked out for Will and Alex's families, with all of the different pairings. I must say I like the idea of Joey and Gabi together. Also, I think moving on and second chances would be a perfect title for Will's memoirs.

I wonder how the good folks of Salem would feel about Will's tell all book about his life. Oh, there's an idea. Maybe you could do this story like 'Caught in Between' and give us 'Loved Like I Should But Lived Like I Shouldn't Extras' where Will's book gets published and we see everyone's reaction to it. Just a thought. Anyway, I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed reading and reviewing this story and look forward to whatever you give us next.
OldDays Fan chapter 20 . 11/5/2015
Thank you for this wonderful story! It was a pleasure to read and to see the characters develop and interact. Will, Alex, and Ari grew to be a strong, happy, loving family along with their extended family. It was nice to see them work through problems/issues together and to come out on top of them. Nice to see that Will (and Alex too) could be happy again and that he realized that he truly is a good person and worthy of being loved. I am still enjoying your current story, GGOLT, and I look forward to any new stories that you write. Thanks for sharing with us.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2015
I love your story well done. I think you truly captured who each character is. You should write for days instead of those idiots. I wish will had the happy Ending on screen that you gave him. Look forward to your next fics
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2015
Thank u for this story so sad to see it end but all good things must come to an end. I hope u write more stories about Will and Sonny.
Henny71 chapter 20 . 11/3/2015
Great ending! Another great story.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
I think I cried a little at the end of this. You just wrote them so beautifully it was amazing. I loved this story so much.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
Sorry to see this come to a end it was a great story I hoe you write more stories
Jewelbaby chapter 20 . 11/2/2015